A4E and Emma Harrison- MEGATHREAD

She was on radio sheffield this morning, acting so sweet and innocent.

She was on radio sheffield this morning, acting so sweet and innocent.

It was the worst interview since the Mayor of Doncaster .

I hope the over emphasis on alleged 'bullying' of Mrs Harrison (on C4 news & this am's Radio Sheffield diatribe) does not deflect from the fact that there is such a thing as accountability which all service providers must adhere to when dealing with extraordinarily large sums of the public purse.

No need for her to get defensive...just supply the facts.

I noticed that she mentioned twice during the radio interview about how she had worked so hard building up 'her Company from nothing'. I always thought her late father Roy built up that business & she stepped in when her father retired.

I hope the over emphasis on alleged 'bullying' of Mrs Harrison (on C4 news & this am's Radio Sheffield diatribe) does not deflect from the fact that there is such a thing as accountability which all service providers must adhere to when dealing with extraordinarily large sums of the public purse.

No need for her to get defensive...just supply the facts.

I noticed that she mentioned twice during the radio interview about how she had worked so hard building up 'her Company from nothing'. I always thought her late father Roy built up that business & she stepped in when her father retired.

:hihi::hihi: Watch this space. Murdoch will be accusing Leveson of "bullying him" next week.:hihi:

Just caught the last 10 seconds of her on Look North spouting off about "facing down the bullies".

Poor thing.

Not before time that the bulliers were bullied.

"If you do not attend you will be flogged to death, hung drawn & quartered" etc at the end of every A4e letter.

This vile woman was in the Greystones tonight, came out of the back with her husband. Can't believe she had the cheek to show her face. Twenty years ago, I'd have probably 'bought' her a drink!

She's on The Sunday Politics show on BBC1 now.

She's certainly on a charm(less) offensive.

"Sexism is so bad, women should be treated equally. Especially when we do business in such a sweet and feminine way. Does my voice sound shaky enough, do I sound like I'm about to cry?"

Should be up for an Oscar at least

Start a brewery and buy pubs around Sheffield!!

Loved this response --would not buy Thornbridge beers and thats where the money from teh tax payers is going.

emma harrison has a nerve appearing on the TV/Radio and her and her husband have no scruples whatsoever being seen at the 'popular venues' they bought in sheffield such as greystones

Wouldn't surprise me if the "audit" of A4e was carried out by White and Case , the same firm that gave Windsor the job of Police and Crime Commissioner , thanks to his railways experience ( having been recommended for THAT job by John Prescott). And didn't Blunkett have his wedding reception at Emma's Thornbridge ? Who says we're all in it together , eh :loopy: