A4E and Emma Harrison- MEGATHREAD

The reason Margaret Hodge wants to bring down A4e is to torpedo the Governments Work Programme, thereby causing a much bigger crisis and gifting her useless leader some ammunition to aim at the Government.

Wow , check out molly44 , on post about A4e sheffield embarrassment , no excuses not to act now !

The reason Margaret Hodge wants to bring down A4e is to torpedo the Governments Work Programme, thereby causing a much bigger crisis and gifting her useless leader some ammunition to aim at the Government.

I don't think there's any need for a torpedo, the captain of the A4e seems to be scuttling her ship.

Listen up folks , Margaret Hodge has just posted on main forum , no excuse now for not acting !

Well it`s quickly turning into a very sticky wicket for Emma!

but I`m sure the ex-"family champion" (thanks to her being fully in-tune with the low poverty areas such as Darnall, Manor, Southey, Shiregreen etc etc.) and her affluent property in London, the splendours of Thornbridge hall and her sheer excellence in knowledge gained via her degree from Huddersfield university will handle her plight.

Hoping for a full public enquiry into fraudulent misgoings on a-la Fred Goodwin style ;) and force the conniving harlot to repay the millions she`s literally stolen from the taxpayer!

Listen up folks , Margaret Hodge has just posted on main forum , no excuse now for not acting !

I think that's someone quoting a reply from an e-mail :hihi:

What is this a4e? ive been hearing about it alot

Just consider yourself LUCKY that you have never had dealings with them.

I don't think there's any need for a torpedo, the captain of the A4e seems to be scuttling her ship.

The captain of A4E has abandoned ship, much like Capt Schettino did with the Concordia.

The captain of A4E has abandoned ship, much like Capt Schettino did with the Concordia.

She's stepped down from her role as "family champion", which is not the same as stepping down from her role at A4E.