Can someone tell me what this film is?

i watched this horror film years ago and it always stuck in my mind, i'm gunna say it was made in the 90s.

the plot a group of college students go to underground club but get chased by another car and crash. the main character is a blonde girl and as the film carries on really wierd things happen to her, for example she's in a class and she gets a crazy bad nose bleed and the plug hole in her shower is making wierd noises and when she kneels to inspect it it spits blood in her face. as the movie goes on she gets more and more freaked out and ends up crashing again. then at the end she wakes up in a hospital bed and it turns out she's been in a coma since the first crash.

im starting to wonder if it wasn't a film at all and it was just a long mental dream, i'd love it if someone could help me with this,

thanks,

Hanner

yeah! i think this is it, thank you! thats been buggin me for ages!

Yes, it is Soul Survivors

then at the end she wakes up in a hospital bed and it turns out she's been in a coma since the first crash.

Well i guess i dont need to see that film now then! :)