Taxies near co op funeral service in town

What a dreadful place at night to try and get past ! They park wherever they want, block the road, park on the traffic light junction !!! And where are the plod !!! Sodding no where to be seen EVER !!!

A mate of mine thinks its becaue most taxi drivers are asian and so the police wont dare say anything for rear of being called racist.

:loopy:

People do need taxis though init, taxi drivers go where the business is.

A mate of mine thinks its becaue most taxi drivers are asian and so the police wont dare say anything for rear of being called racist.

Really?:hihi::hihi:

Really?:hihi::hihi:

Yes, really:hihi::hihi:

Really? It's probably what you yourself believe as well but sorry to say it is untrue, not a taxi driver myself but have been in trouble with the police myself and I can assure you they didn't fear being branded racist when dealing with me.

Yes, really:hihi::hihi:

Well first of all the mate bit is a give away, and i really doubt the Police would think that, illegal parking is illegal parking no matter what race you are.

Some people in life just amaze me sometimes.

What a dreadful place at night to try and get past ! They park wherever they want, block the road, park on the traffic light junction !!! And where are the plod !!! Sodding no where to be seen EVER !!!

Maybe if they had been made aware of the problem (by you possibly?), then they could have dealt with the situation.;)

Well first of all the mate bit is a give away, and i really doubt the Police would think that, illegal parking is illegal parking no matter what race you are.

Some people in life just amaze me sometimes.

Gave what away?

there as been a problem with taxis blocking the road at the midland station for years, however the leader of sheffield city council denied there was a problem on the radio recently she had never heard of it !

there as been a problem with taxis blocking the road at the midland station for years, however the leader of sheffield city council denied there was a problem on the radio recently she had never heard of it !

The reason for this (I'm not a black cab either) is they took away the big old taxi rank underneath the roof and made them queue single file outside, seeing as there's a list of BCs that have a permit for work there where else can they actually go? the council knew this but ignored it and hey presto we now have major problems entering the station, recently they have tried to stop non taxis picking up at the drop-offs due to the carnage that they have created.

SCC really need to look at themselves with how they've handled this because it's starting to affect everyone and I'm finding myself increasingly dropping people off at the Howard, hardly ideal on a wet rainy day when they are in a rush.

But isnt there a long taxi rank in the current railwyay station