Ultimately, a child's education is more important than a holiday

A child's education is more important than a holiday  

96 members have voted

1. 1. A child's education is more important than a holiday

Thank goodness for that, it was getting so boring. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore :hihi:

Responses plural? Which one did you analyse? Can you tell us which one "it" is?

The irony of you criticising my comprehension of English is very sweet.

You can have the last word now. I'm done laughing at you. :hihi:

If we're lucky you're also done posting and failing to work out what the subject of a sentence is.

---------- Post added 09-06-2013 at 11:29 ----------

You might have a degree and a career but you don't read very well do you? I never mentioned missing the first week of GCSEs (It was O levels back then) I didn't actually mention what point during the year I missed. Where did you get that from?

The funny thing is, another page on, and you still haven't actually mentioned which week it was you missed. Is it a big secret?

As for the experience of my friend, I can only relate the story she told me but like you say, you can't really comment.

I will say that from my own experience it was a school trip to Germany in my 3rd year that formed the basis for many new friendships. Going to the same school (1800+ pupils) is no guarantee of prior social interaction.

Perhaps if you spend the first 3 years in a box.

In case it wasn't clear, I disagree with the generalisations you've made and the conclusions you've drawn from two atypical analogies.