Nice restaurants in Sheffield

Tried Trip Advisor?

Good idea. You can also check Yelp and even the reviews on Google places to find a good restaurant.

Artisan in Crosspool is really good.

If anyone is looking for somewhere new to try we are opening the "Little Mesters Bistro" at Kelham Island Museum from mid-July!! The bistro will be open on a Friday/Saturday night and will be serving fabulous fresh food prepared by our team of Chefs.

We open the Little Mesters cafe a month before - on Sunday 10th June if you would like to come and check the place out before the bistro opens (cafe open 7 days a week!) - for any further info please email caroline@fireflyeventmanagement.com - our new website is coming soon!!!!

We went to Jewel last night (the old Stumble Inn on Attercliffe Road, near Toys are Us) Service was second to none, food was well presented and divine... not the cheapest but certainly the best curry house in town!

Kinaara on staniforth road in sheffield

Is piccolos and piliconos The same one just ppl mucking up name was intending going to BB's on sunday but its closed so picolinos or whatever its name please correct me on it the italian one in town... And settee collie in hillsb' iv eaten bnefore in settee collie and it was lovely

Is piccolos and piliconos The same one just ppl mucking up name was intending going to BB's on sunday but its closed so picolinos or whatever its name please correct me on it the italian one in town... And settee collie in hillsb' iv eaten bnefore in settee collie and it was lovely

No, they are two different places. Piccolos is on Convent Walk, just off West Street and is by far the better of the two. Piccolinos is at the back of the Peace Gardens and is ok if you want a quick in and out meal, but if you want a really nice authentic Italian meal, served by Italians in a proper Italian restaurant, then Piccolos should be your choice.

Thank you tasha, we went to piccolos west st glossop rd last night was delicous £53 for two starter, two mains (one more expensive dish lamb shank) bottle of red one coffee one desset . Really lovely food great service and chilled atmosphere great reccomendation. Thank you! Great italian and would suggest it to anyone , good back up to BB's being shut , ill try them next time (",)

chez la lou in crookes is amazing, you get free garlic bread and chicken wings, and the food is just great. plus sun-thurs you can take your own wine.

Kinaara is a really good indian, thai and chinese buffet.

June offer £9.99 I think - check website http://www.kinaara.co.uk

Enjoy it if you go.

Got to be Kinaara on Staniforth Road.

I was there on Weds and really enjoyed myself. The addition of the alcohol made sure the experience was complete!

I saw a take away menu as well so I am well pleased.

http://www.kinaara.co.uk