The Blades win and errmmmmm

No gloating from me ! if we win the division by 10 points, i will still be weed off, we stooped so low as the 3rd division !

All we can do is get straight back up, and judge our status then !! i keep reminding members, this is a very very poor division, we have played one championship club in the cup and got a lesson ! so did the Owls , the 10,000 will admit that.

Rotting in this division is beyond either club, put more of a possibility to the dark side.

I said the same at the begining of the season.

All I can say to the fans of s6 is

lol and
as well

I recon the roads from Chezzy are closed the usual subjects are missing again leaving the odd s6 poster to face the flack

Edited by Paul Blade

If the owls do somehow manage a win next week, I expect there'll be a lot of copying and pasting of blades gloating posts from the last week or so, and a mass of posters who all appear to have lost their internet connection in the last week will be back in force...

I expect Megson's going to try and create some kind of siege mentality down there this week, bring the team back together after the drop in form and paint themselves as underdogs with nothing to lose. We've just got to make sure we don't go there complacent that we're going to win, as we'll get turned over if we think the job's done already...

UTB, and well done to Ched after missing the penalty - glad to see he didn't let it affect him :)

we'll go into the derby as underdogs and with nothing to lose, most fans don't expect us to make second so just send them out to attack. if we lose 4-3 at least we'll of given it a go and the fans will be happy. hopefully us owls will be doing the gloating next sunday:)

we'll go into the derby as underdogs and with nothing to lose, most fans don't expect us to make second so just send them out to attack. if we lose 4-3 at least we'll of given it a go and the fans will be happy. hopefully us owls will be doing the gloating next sunday:)

7/5 wednesday 19/10 United.

Do you honestly think you can score 3 goals ????

And losing to the Blades by any score and i can guarantee you the fans wont be happy :hihi::hihi:

Good thing is, Its now your Cup final and because of the 9 point swing the last 3 matches we dont have to win now ...Think most Blades said 5 Points from Huddersfield, PNE and owls would be a bonus, we have 6 already :love::love:

Brian the blade earlier, saying that Danny should take it easy on the owls next week and play some of the reserves, so that Meggo doesn't lose his job :hihi:

Just seen the penalty on SSN... looks like Ched was trying to fool the keeper with the run up, and it ended up worse than a pass back!

Surprised by the lack of knowledge though from the Sky guy about the Chezzy penalty - saying that he was brought down by Lewis Buxton... now I know Buxton has been out a while, but he appears to have changed shirt number, build and skin colour since then... or it was loanee Bostock making an impact... :)

7/5 wednesday 19/10 United.

that means nothing to me. if that means the bookies think we're favourites then they are:loopy: we will be the underdogs going on form etc, hopefully that will make a difference

Do you honestly think you can score 3 goals ????

And losing to the Blades by any score and i can guarantee you the fans wont be happy :hihi::hihi:

Good thing is, Its now your Cup final and because of the 9 point swing the last 3 matches we dont have to win now ...Think most Blades said 5 Points from Huddersfield, PNE and owls would be a bonus, we have 6 already :love::love:

of course we can, we have done it before. i don't think we will but who knows. i just don't think we should sit back or you will beat us, attack is the best form of defense afterall

The Owls have palyed more games than the other top teams, in fact if the others were to win those games in hand. the Owls would be joint 6th with Carlisle!!

Cant see the Owls missiing out on the plays offs myself, but can any one else??

of course we can, we have done it before. i don't think we will but who knows. i just don't think we should sit back or you will beat us, attack is the best form of defense afterall

Let's be right about it - if you want to win next week, forget about whether it's long passing or hoofball, just get yer big blokes in and around our centre backs and Simmo, and pump in a stream of high balls - it got you a point last time out - just need a ref who doesn't mind a hard challenge on the keeper!

Let's be right about it - if you want to win next week, forget about whether it's long passing or hoofball, just get yer big blokes in and around our centre backs and Simmo, and pump in a stream of high balls - it got you a point last time out - just need a ref who doesn't mind a hard challenge on the keeper!

do what we need to do to win and if that means sticking the big men around flapper and co then so be it. lets be right it's not often theres goot football in a derby anyway:)

Anyways back on topic....Hope to see this thread reappear Sunday ;)

It will definitely reappear who is first no one knows just hope its us