The Blades win and errmmmmm

He did but o'conner wasn't the answer to our creativity problems

Did O'Connor go just because it was too good an opportunity to turn down? He never seemed to be the most popular guy among owls on here (like Monty for us but at a much lower level), but since he's gone, maybe whatever it is that he brought to the team is missing? As well of Marshall's undoubted ability on the wing of course.

Did O'Connor go just because it was too good an opportunity to turn down? He never seemed to be the most popular guy among owls on here (like Monty for us but at a much lower level), but since he's gone, maybe whatever it is that he brought to the team is missing? As well of Marshall's undoubted ability on the wing of course.

I think he got a record deal...........

If the owls do somehow manage a win next week, I expect there'll be a lot of copying and pasting of blades gloating posts from the last week or so, and a mass of posters who all appear to have lost their internet connection in the last week will be back in force...

I expect Megson's going to try and create some kind of siege mentality down there this week, bring the team back together after the drop in form and paint themselves as underdogs with nothing to lose. We've just got to make sure we don't go there complacent that we're going to win, as we'll get turned over if we think the job's done already...

UTB, and well done to Ched after missing the penalty - glad to see he didn't let it affect him :)

We have no chance in the derby ...Just heard the owl on PoG saying we haven't got the bottle for it :o:o:o

Yes it was,wednesday wouldnt have given him a new contract so didnt stand in his way when this oppurtunity came up.he wasnt the most popular guy at all,but like you say whatever he brought to the team is missing.

Think the only thing in our favour next sunday is the home advantage,but if we go down to an early goal the crowd could turn against us,its the last thing we need but can see it happening.

Congrats to the Blade for pretty much sealing up the 2nd automatic place (assuming you win your games in hand). We've blown it with our shocking performances of late.

Absolute brilliant game to watch! Awful penalty but he made up for it! Nail bitting stuff at points. Loved every second. Glad we disnt lower ourselves to their dirty tactics, they were shocking in that respect!

I expect there'll be a lot of copying and pasting of blades gloating posts from the last week or so, and a mass of posters who all appear to have lost their internet connection in the last week will be back in force.

Correctamundo, although I've been made aware that Jazzybmzoo and F. Sidebottom are at present touring the UK in Franks campervan so they may not be on here next week win or lose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROQ_pbHYftg

Edited by Stan Tamudo

Correctamundo, although I've been made aware that Jazzybmzoo and F. Sidebottom are at present touring the UK in Franks campervan so they may not be on here next week win or lose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROQ_pbHYftg

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:........Crazy.

Awe you edited the big rock candy mountains.

No gloating from me ! if we win the division by 10 points, i will still be weed off, we stooped so low as the 3rd division !

All we can do is get straight back up, and judge our status then !! i keep reminding members, this is a very very poor division, we have played one championship club in the cup and got a lesson ! so did the Owls , the 10,000 will admit that.

Rotting in this division is beyond either club, put more of a possibility to the dark side.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:........Crazy.

Awe you edited the big rock candy mountains.

I'll put it back on later, all these youtube links send me cross eyed.