The Blades win and errmmmmm

Well done sheffield united another 3 points 2 more for our boy ched evans ,moving closer to that 1st place and further away from our faultering rivals well done!

Another 3 points in the bag and a great comeback win for the Blades while the owls well cant beat next to bottom of table Chesterfield.

5 POINTS CLEAR AND 2 GAMES IN HAND means theres no pressure on the Blades at all next week :banana::banana::banana:

Another 3 points in the bag and a great comeback win for the Blades while the owls well cant beat next to bottom of table Chesterfield.

5 POINTS CLEAR AND 2 GAMES IN HAND means theres no pressure on the Blades at all next week :banana::banana::banana:

Always pressure in a derby mate, dont be kidding yourself on ;)

I'll second that pal...........:banana::banana::banana::banana:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:........

Edited by alex3659

Always pressure in a derby mate, dont be kidding yourself on ;)

More pressure on the other lot though :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hopefully Smeggos still the manager and Mad Milan doesn't have an itchy finger on the trigger

I'll second that pal...........:banana::banana::banana::banana:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.....

Looking forward to Praise or Grumble....Getting to be the same every week though

Blades ...Its a praise

owls...I'm afraid its a grumble again , we are rubbish, cant pass, cant shoot not fit to wear the shirt (add anything else you think they will say )

Yeah cant take it away from you, you seem to have hit form as we are starting to nose dive. we need two quality loan players a.s.a.p it can happen,look at when you got clarke and phillips in.If we dont get them in then cant see things improving anytime soon. Not good at the moment.

Looking forward to Praise or Grumble....Getting to be the same every week though

Blades ...Its a praise

owls...I'm afraid its a grumble again , we are rubbish, cant pass, cant shoot not fit to wear the shirt (add anything else you think they will say )

ROFPMSL counting down till the dummy spitters come on and its closed like the one was on Tuesday lol :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well done sheffield united another 3 points 2 more for our boy ched evans ,moving closer to that 1st place and further away from our faultering rivals well done!

I'll second that - top win. :)

Yeah cant take it away from you, you seem to have hit form as we are starting to nose dive. we need two quality loan players a.s.a.p it can happen,look at when you got clarke and phillips in.If we dont get them in then cant see things improving anytime soon. Not good at the moment.

think we have actually been better since Clarke and Phillips went back and I honestly thought we would slide down the table when they went back

think we have actually been better since Clarke and Phillips went back and I honestly thought we would slide down the table when they went back

Well fair enough,but you know what i mean.:D

So the sqaud you have your admitting is poor and you need 2 more players that aren't yours to achieve anything