Adventure Golf Valley Centretainment

I would have been very disspointed if i had paid full price to be honest, i think its more aimed at kids not adults, we have been and had a laugh it's what you make of it! definitely going bowling next time....

Is it worth even £3.50 though? Proper crazy golf at the seaside isn't that price.

When and where did you last play crazy golf at the seaside? The ones in Skegness are around £4-5, plus you have the cost of getting there.

My partner and I both love crazy golf, and went to Paradise Island at the weekend and agree that it is expensive (at full price) for what it is, but it's something different. And it wasn't that busy.

just wondered if anyones been yet? what is it like is the price good etc.....

Get yourself over to Clifton Park in Rotherham on a nice day, they have a decent crazy golf course now, plus some other rides for the kids and a water park in the summer. The crazy golf was £3.00 for adults.

When and where did you last play crazy golf at the seaside?

Southport, last year. £2.50 adults, £1.50 kids.

Southport, last year. £2.50 adults, £1.50 kids.

Must have cost you more than a pound each to get there though.

Must have cost you more than a pound each to get there though.

Probably what it costs people on public transport to get to Centretainment, or it costs even more if they're brave enough to take the car and get a parking fine :hihi:

update!!!! We took the kids last week and they loved it! so did I ! for our works do we all went last night at 10pm we had such a laugh! voucher cloud was used ofcourse but still nonetheless very good and a nice change to do something different other than bowling and laser quest :D

They don't serve alcohol. How is that a good works do?

Maybe there's a hollow windmill you can sneak into for some nookie like Homer and Marge Simpson did?

They don't serve alcohol. How is that a good works do?

It's a good works do for people who are not drug addicts. The rest of you might not like it.

I went on Saturday ! What a load of crap ! Very expensive...waited ages...staff where ****...need I say more ??????????

I went on Saturday ! What a load of crap ! Very expensive...waited ages...staff where ****...need I say more ??????????

Yeah, what was your score? :)