Chesterfield v SWFC

Wasn't me mate was a chessy supporter on PoG ...Everyone knows you are MASSIVE pal :hihi::hihi:

The one on a couple of mins back was more realistic Chezzy against a small team lol

Is that Alex on PoG pretending to be a Chessy fan with the laughing policeman :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Is that Alex on PoG pretending to be a Chessy fan with the laughing policeman :hihi::hihi::hihi:

;);)......:hihi::hihi:.....Shush.

Here you are pal.

So to confirm, the OWLS have lost to Exeter, Stevenage and The Mighty Chesterfield in the last 8 days!!

Any one else feel thats not promotion form....??

Tiss funny. All's gone quiet on this thread :cool:

Come one, chin up SWFC :roll:

Large traffic jams on way home from chesterfield.

be out drowning their sorrows:hihi: funny how it's different when us owls comment on blades going missing on threads after a game but it's different the other way round;)

United fans make me laugh, one good run and they are the best thing sliced bread theres a long way to go yet and being a league one contender is nothing to shout about for either club.

United fans make me laugh, one good run and they are the best thing sliced bread theres a long way to go yet and being a league one contender is nothing to shout about for either club.

Your right. now how proud are you ?

Faced with a 3rd season in the very very poor 3rd division?

I agree with you there mi owd yorkshire pudding topping, however it is better than settling for being a play off contender.

You're right though, nowt to shout about.

Cos we like dipping our bread in different gravy OnionGravy :hihi:;)