Sheffield United v Preston

Never stopped playing football and the Blades fans have never stopped singing even when 1-1 looked on the cards and once again singing DW praises and deserved too...He sends on BT and he sets up Ched...DW's just not putting a foot wrong and making all the right decisions

5 points clear of 3rd place and still 2 games in hand

Shhhhhhh we are doing it quietly mate ;)

Off topic for a second 2 players down at hellon rd been down about 4-5 mins up to now all medical staff on pitch

Spurr first off on stretcher

Leeds player neck injury

Nasty no matter who they are

The only team in the top three to win, well done to THE BLADES.

Whoo hooo - my score prediction came right - that must be a first :hihi:

Excellent win for the Blades today and long may it continue !

Wow, finally I can post!..Love the Blades, love Sheffield and love my piglet pals....I digress,..2.1, Go a goal down, then Matty Lowton nicks one and a screamer from L J-F seals the points...UTB

Well got the going a goal down bit and coming back to win 2-1 right and with my dont care who scores the bookies would have took a beating :hihi:

congratulations! take it easy on us next week

this city is yours........for now!

Good win today looks like your heading for automatic promotion, you might even overtake Charlton at this rate and grab the title ..... and you may get a few more fans back too ...... 17,500, think your doing it too quietly some can't have heard :D

I've said from the start of the season if any of us was going up automatic and so far your not proving me wrong. If you can win and afford to miss a pen then you must be doing something right:)

Good win today looks like your heading for automatic promotion, you might even overtake Charlton at this rate and grab the title ..... and you may get a few more fans back too ...... 17,500, think your doing it too quietly some can't have heard :D

Micky Micky Micky shame on you, I'd never would have had you down as the fitst to come on with the crowd body swerve, you've dropped nine points in three games and I'm happy for every owl who attended these games.

Points on the board mi owd pal, that's the name of the game.

Micky Micky Micky shame on you, I'd never would have had you down as the fitst to come on with the crowd body swerve, you've dropped nine points in three games and I'm happy for every owl who attended these games.

Points on the board mi owd pal, that's the name of the game.

Think the crowd is about then only swerve they have this week pal :hihi::hihi: