Fake police range rover

This image is of the Highways Agency Traffic Officers Vehicle

Highways Agency Traffic Officer

Yeah, but HATOs are yellow/black, not yellow/blue like the Police.

Usual UK markings:

Police Yellow / Blue

Ambulance and doctors Yellow / Green

Fire and Rescue Yellow / Red

National Blood Service Yellow / Orange

Highways Agency and VOSA Yellow / Black

Rail response Blue / Orange

Mountain rescue White / Orange

HM Coastguard Yellow / Navy Blue

Someone top of the hill around here has a matt black and white ford fiesta made to look like an American police car, it has police and 911 stickers and stuff on.

There's someone around here who actually imported a black and white American police car.

Thread about it here, picture of it here.

There's someone around here who actually imported a black and white American police car.

Thread about it here, picture of it here.

Been past the fiesta tonight and it's badged up as NYPD, black wings and wite doors.

When I was a kid some bloke who lived near to where I grew up had a replica American police car, look nothing like a British police car. The police made him take the lights off the roof even though they weren't functional.

That was Malcolm Bishop who used to own Bishop car salvage, great bloke got lots of parts for my old cars from him until the bypass was built and the council forced him to close down.

Mal if you're reading this I was the one with the clapped out mini which looked like it should've been in your scrapyard years before which needless to say didn't last much longer.....

That was Malcolm Bishop who used to own Bishop car salvage, great bloke got lots of parts for my old cars from him until the bypass was built and the council forced him to close down.

Mal if you're reading this I was the one with the clapped out mini which looked like it should've been in your scrapyard years before which needless to say didn't last much longer.....

Which bypass was that, the Malcolm Bishop I knew was based just off East Bank Road on Myrtle Road, but then again that was the early seventies.

ive noticed a lot of fake police they wak about with community constable wrote on their backs . absolutely useless in a crime hotspot like sheffield

I see that range rover most mornings, joining m1 north from m18, around 08:30.

Dunno about legality of it or otherwise, but op is right, if you have never seen it before it's a damn close imitation. But blue and yellow are a bit 'off colour' compared to the real deal (blue is a bit tealy, yellow a bit more orangey/yolky).

None of these. Always struck me as non-official. Motorsports or somesuch.

Just to help aha its actually my range rover I have a heavy recovery and service yard I deal with big wagons and busses . The range rover is for assistance on motorways and carriageways . The light board is clear but displays amber and red . It's clears as this is modern technology . The cones are their to put on carriageway as for yellow and blue chequers its a legal requirement for highway vehicles to display them and no law as to colours you can use .

Been past the fiesta tonight and it's badged up as NYPD, black wings and wite doors.

its a golf in matt black and white with nypd on it it isnt a fiesta

Sadly NYPD cars aren't black and white they are blue and white and the blue isn't even dark enough to be mistaken as black.