Shoeshine a great dad! Another good forummer gone.

Peter was a poster I always got on with,he had a great sense of humour and was very fair.1 of the old school,he will be missed. RIP Shoeshine Steve Appolo

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear this! Please accept my condolences to you and your family.

Your father and I exchanged pm's a few times and he seemed like a lovely, lovely man. I know he will be missed.

Really sad news.

Shoeshine was one of the first people on SF to chat with me via PM and MSN. He was a wonderful character.

Deepest sympathies to all his family and friends.

Really sorry to hear this.

RIP Shoeshine. Condolences to all your family and friends.

xx

So sorry to hear this, my condolences to you and your family.

RIP Shoeshine

I had the pleasure of meeting him once, such a wonderful character :)

This is such sad news. Shoeshine and I used to chat when I first signed up here, and shared grumbles, jokes, advice, photos of our cats and general daftness when we were both involved with the interest group section. He was a good bloke and a true character, and I'm really sorry that he's gone.

RIP Shoeshine. My condolences to his family.

I'm so sorry to hear of your dad passing rich5315. Please accept my sincere condolences and pass the same on to your mum, with whom I have spent many a happy hour in our chat room.

So sorry to hear this. He was a kind man who sent me a few really nice PM's over the years...

How very sad to read. I was only wondering about his absence the other day. Shoeshine was a real old style forummer, funny, controversial, mystifying at times, but always had an opinion about the topic du jour. I'm so sorry for your loss, condolences to all family and friends, he will be sorely missed.

Oh my goodness, another shock, so sorry for your loss, RIP Shoeshine,

Gutted to hear this, he was a very respected poster on here and the forum is poorer for his passing

Condolences to you and your family

R.I.P. Shoeshine