Shoeshine a great dad! Another good forummer gone.

RIP Shoeshine and all my love to the family its good to know he will be missed by so many a character on here x

Rich, I'm very sorry for your loss. I have only just seen the news of his passing.Your Dad and I often clashed on here - quite fiercely at times. Despite that, there were times when we shared kinder words and a (sometimes grudging!) sense of mutual respect. I wish you and your family well as you adjust to your loss and mourn him.

I chatted with your dad many times here on the forum and talked to him on the phone once when I was visiting in the UK as he was friends with another forummer that I was visiting. He was a lovely fellow. I am so sorry for your loss.

This is sad news to come back to after a long stint away from the forum. Shoeshine was one of the best.

Just a slight return from my lifetime ban,for mini the minch just to say - we never really saw eye to eye me and shoeshine but i truly enjoyed our banter. I was too enfant terrible for him and SF.. but i'd like to extend my condolences to his family and friends and i will drink to the memory of my one time challenger and all round good guy. He will be missed.

RIP

From the bad guy

Manconwire is miniminch on twitter

IDBMSS - If deleted by mods still stands

He even appeared in the christmas plays 'wot i wrote'

Its good to see some of the old boys back...he would have liked that...I'm sure my avitar would give him a smile as well....

Miss you loads dad, would give my right arm for you to still be with us. Been a strange year without you around. Will love you always, Rest in peace mate...

Edited by Dardandec

Just a slight return from my lifetime ban,for mini the minch just to say - we never really saw eye to eye me and shoeshine but i truly enjoyed our banter. I was too enfant terrible for him and SF.. but i'd like to extend my condolences to his family and friends and i will drink to the memory of my one time challenger and all round good guy. He will be missed.

RIP

From the bad guy

Manconwire is miniminch on twitter

IDBMSS - If deleted by mods still stands

Like chalk and cheese you both were. He could never keep you under control,and often lost his temper when reading your posts. Cant believe its over a year since he left us.

Never knew shoeshine had died,:( I just thought he'd been banned like all the other SF legends, great to briefly to see miniminch, Zamo and other characters posting their condolences on this thread, another less so tragedy of course is so many interesting posters no longer posting on SF and highly unlikely to ever again :mad:

My how time goes by a year since you left me, never a day goes by without a thought of you, miss you loads dad :cry: