Lost black cat in S10 (Crookes)

I have just heard that one of the black kittens that I fostered and re homed has gone missing, she is all black, about 10 months old, she still has shorter fur on her side after spaying, and on one side the fur has a brownish tinge to it, she is quite friendly and when greeting you she holds her tail over her back in a distinctive way, no collar it was found in the garden :( .

Please please keep a look out and check your sheds/outbuildings, she is being badly missed by her sister as they have always been inseparable, and 2 little girls are heartbroken.

Whiskas is lost from the St Thomas Road area of Crooks, any information please call Shereen on 07583554038.

Oh Moon I'm so sorry.

What's happening about postering the area? If you want me to get a poster done, let me know.

There must be lots of forumers living in this area who can help display them, shops, RSPCA shop.

She needs to be home. Do you know when she went missing? She's only a kit and will be terrified on her own. x

Oh Moon I'm so sorry.

What's happening about postering the area? If you want me to get a poster done, let me know.

There must be lots of forumers living in this area who can help display them, shops, RSPCA shop.

She needs to be home. Do you know when she went missing? She's only a kit and will be terrified on her own. x

Thank you Magsie :)

Her new owner says that she will poster the area, I can't get up there to do it myself :( I will check in a couple of days that it is being done.

Whiskas went missing just over a week ago, her Sister is constantly searching for her and the kids are heartbroken, cant help but think that she might have been in a tousle with another cat, with her collar being found as it was, perhaps she ran away scared and dare not go home, I have rang street force but they say that they have picked up no black cats in that time period.

Forumers in Crookes, especially around St Thomas Road, please share on Facebook. I hope the owner has postered, as there is very little hope of Whiskas being returned if she hasn't. Black kits don't stand out like Torties, gingers etc. do.

Still no sign of poor little Whiskas...hope that she's ok.

Do u think someone stole her and removed the collar?

Do u think someone stole her and removed the collar?

I don't know I suppose anything is possible, Whiskas is the friendliest of the 2 as well :(

Its possible also that she had a fight with another cat or other type of animal and her collar was puled off, perhaps she ran and she is now scared to go home, its very worrying.

Hi moonbird, so sorry Whiskas is missing. Just want to let u know I am looking for her. Please don't trust Street force, I had 2 black cats brought to me on Friday just gone along with 4 other furry babies. Here to help :)

Hi moonbird, so sorry Whiskas is missing. Just want to let u know I am looking for her. Please don't trust Street force, I had 2 black cats brought to me on Friday just gone along with 4 other furry babies. Here to help :)

Thank you very much Jody, please keep a look out for a black female cat found in Crookes, she is not chipped but has a patch of brownish fur on her left side, and her fur is shorter in a patch after spaying...I hope that you don't get her though :(

Hi, do you have a picture of her at all? Will keep an eye out and hope she's found soon

Hi, do you have a picture of her at all? Will keep an eye out and hope she's found soon

Sorry I don't have a recent picture just pics that I had when I fostered her as a kitten, but she is plain black, and has a brown patch of fur on one side.

Please keep a look out as Whiskas is still missing :(

I fed a hungery balck cat yesterday that i have seen a couple of times. I am on Cookes but a bit further away.

Dont know if it was male or female as it didnt want to lay on its back and let me look. It did have the brown tinges and didnt look old. It was happy to be stroked.

I will PM you.

i know what it is like to loose cat as my big black boy went missing in November.