Gruffalo themed bedroom

My daughter is wanting a gruffalo or gruffalo's child themed bedroom. I've found duvet sets at a reasonable price but can't seem to find curtains any where. cheapest i've found is around £100 which i think is a little too expensive. Just wondered if anyone knows of anywhere cheaper? thanks

My daughter used to call it the GruffGruff..

Bless her..lol

I am sure they had some in the range at parkgate rotherham dont know how much though

Hi slightly of subject on what your looking for, but Im a Graffiti Mural Artist if your after the walls painting Gruffalo theme :)

My website is http://www.canz-graffiti.co.uk If your intertested

I think the OP is saying she HAS found the Gruffalo curtains but not at the price she expected to pay.

I don't know what price Gruffalo curtains would possibly be - I've got my room decked out in the Hoobs y' see. I'm a big Hoobs fan and it doesn't matter to me that I'm not one of the tiddlypeeps - I can still enjoy it.

But I'd probably look on ebay or Amazon as being the cheapest places.

Good luck.

yes, i have tried next and can't find them. They must have stopped selling them. Ebay is the only place i can find anything gruffalo. But like a say £109 for a pair of childs curtains is a little out of my price range. x

Would buying 2 bedding sets (£40ish) and having each one made into a curtain not be an option? x