Help needed - VW POLO Parts

Hiya,

My boy friend had a bump and need some parts for his 1.2 polo. Does anyone know where we could get some used parts.

Its the bumper, right wing and right light.

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks

wing get new from eurorads, bumper tru Wilf jays at treeton. now called DMC

Google Sheffield car breakers and get calling.

Hiya,

My boy friend had a bump and need some parts for his 1.2 polo. Does anyone know where we could get some used parts.

Its the bumper, right wing and right light.

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Hi, if you need someone to fit the parts or supply and fit the parts we can sort it at a good price. We can come to you and complete the work and sort out any other problems be it mechanical, body work, electrical, turn engine management lights out or fault codes etc.

Thanks

I usually eBay them for my golf but try the huge new scrapyard deep lane just of wooly wood bottom. They have scrap police cars so a polo shouldn't be an issue.

Just buy Volkswagen Crash Repair Parts direct from the warehouse online and cut out the middleman.

Edited by garrence

found this if its any good to you

for sale mk 2 polo,h reg,no tax or mot but runs,gt interior,lowered with no set of springs,good project for someone,£250,will deliver free locally,mail mor ring 07894853787

I usually eBay them for my golf but try the huge new scrapyard deep lane just of wooly wood bottom. They have scrap police cars so a polo shouldn't be an issue.

yeah agreed, give sheffield motor spares a try. 0114 257 0114

Hi, if you need someone to fit the parts or supply and fit the parts we can sort it at a good price. We can come to you and complete the work and sort out any other problems be it mechanical, body work, electrical, turn engine management lights out or fault codes etc.

Thanks

can you give an estimated price please?

can you give an estimated price please?

Hi sent you a pm, thanks