Psychic Church/Group North/South Anston area?

Hi all

I am interested in going to a Psychic Chruch/Group in North/South Anston area if there is one? I dont have transport so these areas would be more ideal.

Thank you

I am not getting you. Do you want the address of a psychic or anything else?

I only know of a spiritualist church in Worksop hun, as far as I'm aware the others are nearer to Rotherham. Is that too far on the bus?

I only know of a spiritualist church in Worksop hun, as far as I'm aware the others are nearer to Rotherham. Is that too far on the bus?

Sorry for the late reply all, I haven't received any notifications so didn't realise there were any messaged left.

Anyway Worksop might be a good one, do you know if the church has a website with their details? Times etc?

Thanks

Bickering removed - if you can't answer the op's question then i strongly suggest you don't post on this thread.

If the psychic group is any good, they'll get in touch with you. :hihi:

Anyway Worksop might be a good one, do you know if the church has a website with their details? Times etc?

I've not been myself but this is their website (hopefully it'll come up right as me + my phone + links = major wobbly :D If not just google 'Worksop Spiritualist Church'

http://www.snu-emdc.org.uk/worksop/

Hi all

I am interested in going to a Psychic Chruch/Group in North/South Anston area if there is one? I dont have transport so these areas would be more ideal.

Thank you

Theres one at Aston, on Lodge Lane, a spritiualist church. You would be able to get a bus to there