Barnsley Road closed 15/2/12

The driver didn't pass away it's my Mother in law. She's in intensive care.

Sorry to hear that, hope she pulls through.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/woman_injured_in_bus_collision_1_4251454

Horrible.

Wonder what happened, she was going straight uphill.

Too late now, whatever caused it it has happened. Wish everyone well, all the best nowills.

I still have drivers license now but 10 years ago had epileptic blackout while driving.

A very similar accident happened but I was not aware while it happened, suddenly everything blacked out and accident happened 30 metres ahead in opposite lane.

Could drive now but happily take the bus, you never know, it could happen again.

yes and as it states quite a few passengers suffer whiplash, yeah right i bet they did, another big payout, hope the woman is doing ok,

Whiplash - thats a joke.

The driver didn't pass away it's my Mother in law. She's in intensive care.

Sorry to hear that, I live near to where the accident took place and was told by a member of the public some one had passed away. Hope your mother in law makes a full recoverY

It is such a strange place for an accident. Did she lose consciousnes while driving or did someone jump in front of her and she reacted?

Does powersteering sometimes malfuntion and you lose control?

If she went uphill there it must be something very rare that caused this horrible thing to happen.

Sorry to hear that, I live near to where the accident took place and was told by a member of the public some one had passed away. Hope your mother in law makes a full recoverY

thanks electro bits,she has broken 21 ribs and other bones but doctors say she will be ok.

about the passengers on the bus having whip lash,what a joke,some people will try anything to get some money.

thanks electro bits,she has broken 21 ribs and other bones but doctors say she will be ok.

about the passengers on the bus having whip lash,what a joke,some people will try anything to get some money.

Always remember some years ago up Wybourn a bus ran into the back of another with about 6 on they were coming out of their houses claiming they were on the bus and suffering whiplash.

Back on subject I hope the person injured makes a speedy recovery

Edited by d71146
spelling

That is very true a lot of people try anything to make money. Faking an injury isn't on. I had an accident about a year ago when a drunk driver hit me head on, I had to be cut out of the car and broke a fair few bones. Insurance only paid me out £1500

the main thing is hope the old lady is fine money dnt matter when life is at stake...