Daily mail gift tokens. .

Has anyone rec a free gift yet from the tokens collected at the end of November informed at the time allow up to 56 days .

Deadly silence the paper normally braggs how woderfull they are.:(

Yes my Bigotron 2000 arrived last week. It's swarth-o-meter has already picked out a couple of gypsies I wouldn't have necessarilly spotted and the mince-o-scope can pick a perfectly normally dressed whoopsie out at 300 yards even when they're not discussing fabrics. Smashing bit of kit and well worth the wait. :)

Yes my Bigotron 2000 arrived last week. It's swarth-o-meter has already picked out a couple of gypsies I wouldn't have necessarilly spotted and the mince-o-scope can pick a perfectly normally dressed whoopsie out at 300 yards even when they're not discussing fabrics. Smashing bit of kit and well worth the wait. :)

Ha ha ha

I ordered a dolescum badge yesterday. Delivery bloke woke me up at 5am

All I got was a John Littlerichard figurine in a "vomiting in outrage" pose. You couldn't make it up.

I ordered a Melanie Phillips Take Back Londonistan For White Christians poster but it got delivered to Abu Qatada's home by mistake. I hope he's put it in his window now he's home.