OPERA ?? Whats all that about then ?

Of course she's womanly and feminine your not allowed to differentiate these days..and she can

HI Noddy........

...maybe some people enjoy culture?

To you maybe, but it seems "culture" is a threatening word to a few on here. As an example..."I don't like culture so therefore it stands to reason that those that do are charlatans and liars".

Anything outside the sphere of "cops with dogs" or "My big fat wedding" must be very difficult.

Opera is for those of us that are cultured & can appreciate it. I think it is perhaps not for you're kind of person.

Thats a bit of a generalisation isn't it :huh: see, I can spell big word's and do the independant crossword in less than 20 minutes raaaaaaaaaaaasssssssp.

They were Valkyries, not Vikings.

Vikings didn't wear horned helmets, as any fule kno.

That's what I pointed out already in a previous post.

Now ask me who the Valkyries were?

Opera can be appreciated by anyone, if they find the one they like among the many out there they will be hooked. Just because you like one sort of music say opera doesn't mean that is the only music you listen too.

A few years ago I had tickets to see Yehudi Menhuin play but sadly he died, we held onto our tickets and later his son did a Memorial concert for him for which they were valid, his son is an amazing pianist. Also in the week of that rescheduled concert we had tickets to see Meatloaf, again rescheduled because of an ealier throat problem and Beautiful South.

Three very different genre of music but we enjoyed every one of them, and had a great but busy seven days fitting them all in.

Hey, family guy is cool.:rant:

No it isn't, apart from the Star Wars specials and even they're not THAT funny IMHO.

Thats a bit of a generalisation isn't it :huh: see, I can spell big word's and do the independant crossword in less than 20 minutes raaaaaaaaaaaasssssssp.

This doesn't count as a big word :nono:

Opera is for those of us that are cultured & can appreciate it. I think it is perhaps not for you're kind of person.

Can't spell your in that context though.

Can't spell your in that context though.

Thats probably why he can do the crossword so quick :hihi: