Recommend someone to fix a radiator and fan oven

Requiring someone to fix a radiator that is not fully heating. Partly hot pipes but I think there is a block somewhere.

Also Electrolux oven needs fixing. Hobbs working, Grill working, fan oven not working, probably needs new element buying and fixing in

Anyone recommend someone reputable and reasonable cost wise.

Can you pm if you are interested or better e mail at

ianrobo@gmail.com

Please...no cowboys, leave your spurs at home

Many thanks

Teabag

give me a ring regarding oven 07767 205436

Apollo Domestics in woodseats and drondfield are always reliable and very reasonable in price-good luck with the repair.

The radiator should be simple enough for you to sort out yourself. All you need is a radiator key to loose the valve and let the air out. This is called "bleeding". The blockage is just air trapped in the system.

Just make sure the heating is off when you do this as you do not want to scold yourself.

hi there when my cooker broke down i was recommended a company by a friend called cookertech they were excellent, price was brill and had the part with them so repaired same day. the number for them is 01245 563329, give them a call u wont be disapointed.

oh just looked at there website and u email them too cookertech@live.com

hope this helps. cheers pedro