Laptop did go on the web but now it doesnt??

hi ive just had my packard bell laptop re done with xp ect ect , i plugged it in when i got home on friday it found my wireless connection and connected no problems , my son played on it all afternoon with no probs , i went on it yesterday with no probs , but now its seeing my wireless connection and saying that its connected to my connection but it refuses to find my homepage , ive tried typing different things in the top of the page but its not finding nothing , it just sits there until it times out , just to note when i went on tonight and clicked for the internet my home page had changed for some reason , i had google but it had changed to somthing else , why would it do this , im so frustrated ive been an hour trying to sort it already , im using my desktop now grrrrrrr!!!!! any help would be great cheers

restart your router, had similar problems other day and had to factory reset mine, hopefully just a standard off/on will sort it out.

Are you sure your son didn't inadvertantly visit/download something dodgy.

It's never good when your homepage changes.

maybe , he plays on lots of free game sites , nothings shown up on a avast scan

i had google but it had changed to somthing else , why would it do this

What has it changed to?

confirmed spyware, malware infected your laptop.. nothing is wrong with your wifi/modem..

your laptop has been poisoned :)