Bus lane cameras

Ah right, thank you for confirming that, the do look identical.

Anyone know if there is a camera on the short section of bus lane coming down Ecclesall road just leading up to the Brocco Bank roundabout?

I made the silly mistake of crossing over it when my sat nav told me to turn left at the r/a when I was set to go straight on.:confused:

I don't think there is camera there so you should be ok. Does your sat nav drive your car then?:)

under the bill of rights act

any demands for payments in the form of a fine or forfeiture without a court case is illegal and void. I like others have been conned for yr by our council and am now going into legal battle with them

under the bill of rights act

any demands for payments in the form of a fine or forfeiture without a court case is illegal and void. I like others have been conned for yr by our council and am now going into legal battle with them

Wow, lurking for 4 years. Is that a record?

Wow, lurking for 4 years. Is that a record?

Well you need to learn to count first - it is actually over FIVE years :hihi:

No Mr Clever Cloggs you are wrong as no other vehicles are on the photos they provided So there!!

Don't you mean: I was pushing past queuing traffic by getting into left hand lane before the bus lane ends, making it difficult for other drivers not abusing the bus lane to move into their lane but screw them, I'm more important.

No Mr Clever Cloggs you are wrong as no other vehicles are on the photos they provided So there!!

Yeah! Ner ner ner ner ner! **sticks tongue out**

Ah right, thank you for confirming that, the do look identical.

Someone I know got a fine through this morning for going the Hillsborough tram gates 15:20 says he forgot £30 if paid within 14 days :|

http://eurealist.co.uk/bill-of-rights-circular-sent-to-all-local-authorities/[/url]

---------- Post added 20-08-2013 at 19:04 ----------

http://www.bwmaonline.com/Legal%20-%20New%20doubts%20-%20Thoburn%20conviction.htm

---------- Post added 20-08-2013 at 19:08 ----------

http://eurealist.co.uk/bill-of-rights-circular-sent-to-all-local-authorities/

---------- Post added 20-08-2013 at 19:10 ----------

contest these illegal PCN's and show the council you are not being sheep anymore

Well I was walking near the site of one of the new ones and if the signs are all up, they are going to get a load of appeals for drivers coming out of side roads as there are no warning signs.

If anyone from the Council wants to PM me, I may give them the details :D

Well I was walking near the site of one of the new ones and if the signs are all up, they are going to get a load of appeals for drivers coming out of side roads as there are no warning signs.

I'm not sure how. I know of many side roads which go onto main roads containing a bus lane. You just turn into the non-bus-lane part of the road, read the sign and then pull in when you've read the sign and know when the lane is enforced.

Don't believe me? Then try this Google streetview link as an example:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Ball%27s+Road,+Birkenhead&hl=en&ll=53.385149,-3.034088&spn=0.00255,0.006968&sll=52.8382,-2.327815&sspn=10.586865,28.54248&oq=balls+road,+&t=h&hnear=Ball%27s+Rd,+Birkenhead,+United+Kingdom&z=18&layer=c&cbll=53.385169,-3.033621&panoid=kv0m7gK0YU31HzEFmstBAg&cbp=12,81.72,,0,7.55

Click the link then go forward and turn left at the lights.

Nobody gets caught out and fined, because its common sense. Or maybe some Sheffield drivers just aren't as smart as elsewhere?

I'm not sure how. I know of many side roads which go onto main roads containing a bus lane. You just turn into the non-bus-lane part of the road, read the sign and then pull in when you've read the sign and know when the lane is enforced.

Don't believe me? Then try this Google streetview link as an example:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Ball%27s+Road,+Birkenhead&hl=en&ll=53.385149,-3.034088&spn=0.00255,0.006968&sll=52.8382,-2.327815&sspn=10.586865,28.54248&oq=balls+road,+&t=h&hnear=Ball%27s+Rd,+Birkenhead,+United+Kingdom&z=18&layer=c&cbll=53.385169,-3.033621&panoid=kv0m7gK0YU31HzEFmstBAg&cbp=12,81.72,,0,7.55

Click the link then go forward and turn left at the lights.

Nobody gets caught out and fined, because its common sense. Or maybe some Sheffield drivers just aren't as smart as elsewhere?

Surely cars need to be warned before they get on the road there is an enforced bus lane on the road they are pulling on to?