Bus lane cameras

has anyone every got or know anyone yhat has been fined for going through the bus lane in hillsbourogh ...

at the cross road where the tram line is near the wilkinsons??

Hope the idiot in the grey Citroën I saw making the illegal right turn out of Walkley Lane and then using the bus lane to turn right through Hillsborough corner yesterday gets at least £30. Well deserved I'd have thought.

Anyone know if there is a camera on the short section of bus lane coming down Ecclesall road just leading up to the Brocco Bank roundabout?

I made the silly mistake of crossing over it when my sat nav told me to turn left at the r/a when I was set to go straight on.:confused:

yeah ive had 2 one i actually recived got a letter last week saying i owe £90 for one i never did recive

Yes the tram gates will always get you if you go through it. I got my driving instructor one once :D ... his fault, how was I supposed to know :P

Yes the tram gates will always get you if you go through it. I got my driving instructor one once :D ... his fault, how was I supposed to know :P

Isn't taking notice of signs one of the basic principles of driving?

Isn't taking notice of signs one of the basic principles of driving?

It is ... when your a qualified and experienced driver. When you've just started lessons you rely on your driving instructor for that. ... bit obvious really ;)

Anyone know if there is a camera on the short section of bus lane coming down Ecclesall road just leading up to the Brocco Bank roundabout?

No, there isn't, but there may be in future.

---------- Post added 05-06-2013 at 13:46 ----------

has anyone every got or know anyone yhat has been fined for going through the bus lane in hillsbourogh ...

at the cross road where the tram line is near the wilkinsons??

This location has been enforced by camera since 2007

Not always - I've been through and not had a letter.

I had an interesting experience yesterday morning (well, OK, not that interesting I suppose). I parked at pretty much dead on 9.30 in the bus lane on Bolsover Street at the back of the park, and just after I parked Nicky Campbell on 5Live said 'It's 9:31', and that tallied with my watch. Just at that minute the Council's new mobile bus lane camera van went past, so I shall be interested to see if they send me a fine for parking in it before 9:30. I'll certainly be contesting it if they do - one would hope these things have the time printed on it and also that the time is checked for accuracy.

They need to get rid of all the tram gates, remove the needless restrictions on left and right turns, and let us have freedom to drive around the roads we all pay for!!!!

(Rant over)