England managers job,who would be your choice?

I've applied for the England manager's job.

I know I won't get it, but it keeps the dole people off my back for another couple of weeks.

My mate made the mistake of applying for the Wolves job.

He's got to go for an interview on Monday.

Hiddink he has the experience at international tournament level, no current English manager has that !

Hiddink he has the experience at international tournament level, no current English manager has that !

He's also just started a new job, so he's ruled out now. I'd have gone for him as a short term appointment until after the Euros in the summer.

it simply doesnt matter who we appoint, until we get some players that can pass a ball we might aswell start playing lacrosse while the other team has fun using our 80,000 seater museum of football mediocreness

After todays farce at the Emirates I dont think Redknap will be worth a punt.5-2 down and he brings a defender on and leaves Lennon on the bench...incredible

Stuart Pearce, maybe a bit young though but I'd love to see him manage England one day

If hes good enough he's old enough give it Pearce if he succeeds at least we will have longevity.

If hes good enough he's old enough give it Pearce if he succeeds at least we will have longevity.

Pearce himself doesn't think it's his time yet; personally I'd like to see him given a chance.

Stuart Pearce, maybe a bit young though but I'd love to see him manage England one day

Young? The guy's 50 in a few weeks!

Young? The guy's 50 in a few weeks!

OK, OK keep ya hair on!!