Heeley Bank Junior School 1955

I am looking at the feasibility of organising a reunion for those of us who moved on from the juniors in 1955. I can contact one or two of us on the Friends Reunited site. Anyone else out there interested?

Hi Gilly Jnr.

We are just putting together the next copy of the Heeley Voice which goes out to 4,500 houses in Heeley, Meersbrook and Lower Arbourthorne. Would you like to include something about the reunion? Im sure there will be plenty of former pupils who still live locally!

Here is a link to the last issue - New Heeley Voice Issue 51

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you more info. Cheers

Hi White Horse

Thank you for your response. The reason I am aiming for 2015, is that will be 60 years since we left the juniors. I would like to think there are still many living in or around Heeley. I have tracked people down in Canada, South Africa and other parts of the United Kingdom. I can be contacted at 14, Kielder Drive, Darlington, DL1 2BD, telephone 01325 268053, or by e-mail at [email protected].

I will be grateful for any help you can give me.

Yours

Gilly Jnr

Hi Harry, I must have been at Heeley bank then, I would have been 8, but sorry I don't remember your name, mine is Lawrence (Lol) Staley.

Hi Lol

The Class I was trying to get hold of would all be 11 in 1955. We did have a reunion, with about half of the 49 pupils. Also, Miss Benn (No Mrs Mosley) attended, she is still in contact with me. There was a Terry Staley in our class who also attended, any relation?

Cheers Harry