Three Valleys Beer & Cider Festival - Sat 2nd June 2012

I can't make it Andy, but on behalf of those that can, thanks for all your time and effort. Cheers!!

I certainly appreciate the time and effort people like Andy put into arranging these sorts of events.

All I have to do is jump on a train to Dore and drink beer.....It's a hard life......Whereas the organisers must spend hours putting these events together.

Regards

Doom

RAW beers on at the Horns Inn - Blonde 3.9%, JR Best 4.2%, Edge Pale 4.5%, Dark Peak 4.5%, Anubis 5.2%, Grey Ghost IPA 5.9%, Solstice 3.8% & Apollo 3.8%.

Guests - Prospect Whatever 3.8%, Offbeat Wild Blackberry Mild 3.8% and Dark Star Saison 4.5%

Thanks for the kind words folks. Of course its the pubs and breweries taking part that are putting work in putting a good show on in their venue and its their financial risk.

I do put work in encouraging the venues to do it in the first place, organising the buses and promoting the event but its worth it!

Hope you all enjoy it on Saturday, should be a good day out, see some of you out on the circuit!

Are the buses dog friendly?

I only ask because I may not be able to find the next pub after a few Holmesfield 'loopy juices' lol.

Edited by Scozzie

Are the buses dog friendly?

I only ask because I may not be able to find the next pub after a few Holmesfield 'loopy juices' lol.

Bus 1 is a normal double deck bus so should carry dogs, buses 2 and 3 are coaches so may be less ameniable.

Bus 1 is the Dronfield to Barlow route, departs Coach & Horses at 47 past the hour and departs Barlow Brewery at 19 past the hour.

Bus 1 is a normal double deck bus so should carry dogs, buses 2 and 3 are coaches so may be less ameniable.

Bus 1 is the Dronfield to Barlow route, departs Coach & Horses at 47 past the hour and departs Barlow Brewery at 19 past the hour.

I think I'll need a bigger backpack if I want to get on bus 2 or 3 then. :o

Looking forward to it, see you tomorrow.

Enjoy, may see you around on the day!

We could end up with an exciting race between man and machine.

I've just noticed our train gets into Dore Station at 12.21 and the beer bus arrives at 12.22.....We may have to get the Dore member of our group to throw himself in front of the bus to hold it up. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

We could end up with an exciting race between man and machine.

I've just noticed our train gets into Dore Station at 12.21 and the beer bus arrives at 12.22.....We may have to get the Dore member of our group to throw himself in front of the bus to hold it up. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

can always get the bus in the other direction at 12:39

Jolly Farmer - Done

Miners Arms - Done

Coach and Horses - Done

Dronfield Arms - Done. I loved- LOVED Junkyard Dog

Three Tunns - Done

Edited by Scozzie

Loving the festival, but didn't manage to get on a bus :(

I have 1 question..... What happened after 8pm? It all got a bit hazy.

I somehow managed to get home, only to be awoken at some point in the night by my OH returning. I didn't even realise he wasn't with me. Lol.

Edited by Scozzie