Tofts Lane Tresspasser

Thank you, I do know the law, it does not however give people permission to start walking onto land which is barricaded off without consent from the owner of that land

and take any form of photography.sue the *******

Let her what is the problem?

When you die that land aint coming with you!

Why is she taking photos of a building site in the first case!!!

Why not? You come across as very aggressive, I have to say. People take photographs of all kinds of things (try doing a search on Flickr for construction, for example), and just because you have made an assumption about who this person is doesn't mean she was taking photos for the reason you assume.

As someone has already pointed out, trespass is a civil matter.

I think is sounds completely reasonable for somebody to be interested in what is going on in their community. Developers always seem to be cutting corners not following briefs and regulations. I think more of us should keep our eyes open as to whats going on whereever. If more people did this then we would live in a much nicer place.

It sounds like the OP has something to be worried about which they would rather keep concerned members of the public away from.

Might be worth a visit.....

Interest is one thing, so why lie as to her actions, there is nothing to hide, its my neighbours land as stated originally, so I have nothing to hide and neither does the owner. We are sick of interfering jealous people who cant afford to live here, sticking their nose in. Visit by all means, but I advise you to stay on the council owned highway

and take any form of photography.sue the *******

For what? What loss has the OP suffered?

so you wouldnt mind total strangers walking round the back of your property so long as they are only taking photos

Sorry do not understand the stupidity of this comment

Please supply all your home addresses and we will come and trespass on your land, as you all seem to think her lying actions are acceptable so come on addresses now please

Why not? You come across as very aggressive, I have to say. People take photographs of all kinds of things (try doing a search on Flickr for construction, for example), and just because you have made an assumption about who this person is doesn't mean she was taking photos for the reason you assume.

As someone has already pointed out, trespass is a civil matter.

so why did she lie about it

We are sick of interfering jealous people who cant afford to live here, sticking their nose in.

Please supply all your home addresses and we will come and trespass on your land, as you all seem to think her lying actions are acceptable so come on addresses now please

Why not have a cup of tea, calm down a bit, and then come back? Because right now you are coming across as a thoroughly unpleasant individual and, while I think it's wrong to go onto private land to take photographs, it's very difficult to have any sympathy with you.

Sorry do not understand the stupidity of this comment

go back to *10 , the comment wasn't posted to you, it was for resident

It sounds like an awful place to live....

If clearly makes you paranoid to the point where you think everyone is jealous of you living there.

If it helps to reassure you then trust me, its quite nice round there (well out a bit to the peaks I suppose) but Tofts lane? Come on, its damp and cold in the rivelin and you've no view to speak of(admitted those above you in Stannington have some stunning views)

Id chill out and relax, I dont think people will be jealous--most people are quite nice and content with their lot.. Anyhow, why would jealous people take photos? Do you think they are going to enlarge them into massive prints and glue them to their front room wall so they can pretend they are like you???I dont think so.....its proabably a concerned resident about what is going on on the development. My money is on your neighbours neighbour---what a nice place to live--Im quite jealous actually...

I think you are right. Caught some people in my garden a few weeks ago and was very angry. Good effort on your part.