Wrestling Academy for My Daughter ?? Help !!

My 10 y/o is crazy about WWE wrestling. She knows all the stats etc and she would like nothing more than to be a WWE Diva. We have both had a search about for a local gym that could help. So far no joy. Could any of you fine people help us out with any suggestions ?? :help:

Many Thanks

My 10 y/o is crazy about WWE wrestling. She knows all the stats etc and she would like nothing more than to be a WWE Diva. We have both had a search about for a local gym that could help. So far no joy. Could any of you fine people help us out with any suggestions ?? :help:

Many Thanks

tell her its never going to happen

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hi my sons the same ,wrestling accadamy at hillsborough opposite barracks but wont sign up kids till there 14...something to do with insurance...so he gotta wait hes 12....

Hi my sons the same ,wrestling accadamy at hillsborough opposite barracks but wont sign up kids till there 14...something to do with insurance...so he gotta wait hes 12....

A part in a local pantomime will stand him in good stead until then.

Many Thanks

I have trained as a wrestler.

It is fun, it is entertaining and the holds are 100% fake.

The injuries however aren't, wrestling is fake in the respect that you're acting, but bodies are not made to be thrown through the air.

By all means when she's old enough to evaluate the risks for herself let her make the decision, until then keep her away from it.

Many Thanks

Why not get her to your local Judo or JuJitsu club, where she could learn how to really look after her self and if, when older, she still wants to do WWE style wrestling, she could take all the other competitors apart!

I agree with Grappler. Wrestling can be fake, and sometimes dangerous. Why not take her along to a judo or jujitsu club or another martial art that uses wrestling style fighting and caters to juniors. Try this: http://www.japanese-martial-arts-sheffield.co.uk there are also quite a few others in the Sheffield area.

I have trained as a wrestler.

It is fun, it is entertaining and the holds are 100% fake.

The injuries however aren't, wrestling is fake in the respect that you're acting, but bodies are not made to be thrown through the air.

By all means when she's old enough to evaluate the risks for herself let her make the decision, until then keep her away from it.

sorry but most of the 100% fake moves have been around for 100's of years and have evolved slightly,