The blades win and the owls ermmmmmmm

Our lass does the irony in our house thanks :D

Precisely.

Sheffield Wednesday are still the best team in Sheffield.

Fact.

No, even when the Blades do play.

The league table doesn't lie.

Sheffield Wednesday are far superior.

It's a fact Sheffield Wednesday are the best team in Sheffield.

I love it when people put fact on opinions...

You had bragging rights xmas then we had em for a couple of weeks now you have em back,there's more twists yet to come.

ps LB your cap locks are on.

Agreed, we're not home and dry, both teams will have surprise results between now and the end of the season.

It's going to be close, but I feel confident we can edge it.

The 66 minutes it took to score per chance?

We will start worrying when games are played over 66 minutes.

These next 2 weeks will give a true refection on both teams promotion hopes. United may be able to get away with drawing the Huddersfield and S6 matches, of course we would like 2 wins, but to avoid defeat in both 6 pointers has to be the aim.

But a great Sheffield double for the Blades this weekend, long may it continue.

The table looks very healthy , points in hand, great goal advantage and 2nd favs for the title with the bookies.

These next 2 weeks will give a true refection on both teams promotion hopes. United may be able to get away with drawing the Huddersfield and S6 matches, of course we would like 2 wins, but to avoid defeat in both 6 pointers has to be the aim.

But a great Sheffield double for the Blades this weekend, long may it continue.

The table looks very healthy , points in hand, great goal advantage and 2nd favs for the title with the bookies.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And dont tell Aaron, he reckons the MASSIVE will have pulled away from us by the time we have both played our next 3 matches

hi can anyone tell me are there the beaming the match back to bramall lane when we play the pigs

hi can anyone tell me are there the beaming the match back to bramall lane when we play the pigs

Yes, tenner a ticket and half price for concessions.

Confidence .... where's yours? It was only 2-1 and it was the mighty exeter :)

yeah the same 'mighty exeter' who slapped in FOUR against your at 'the home of football (cough) bramal lane' :thumbsup::

yeah the same 'mighty exeter' who slapped in FOUR against your at 'the home of football (cough) bramal lane' :thumbsup::

I suppose your right losing is better than getting a point like we did

Seem to remember us scoring four as well? We didn't lose :hihi:

i for one am bitterly dissapointed with the result yesterday and feel let down fair play blades for 'doing the job' on these crap teams as we dont seem to do it. its gonna cost us come end of season i have to say what a cracking free kick that second was though.

also aaronns 'facts' are very embarrasing in my book we HAVE to win the derby or be content with playoffs

:hihi::thumbsup:

isn't football great.......they kick you in the teeth every other week...wouldn't have it any other way....rather league one....than the racist premier league...