Tyrannosaur - has anyone seen this ?

Watched it again last night. Still two bits that I was unable to watch .. Eyes covered, fingers in ears and humming loudly so I couldn't hear anything .. NEVER in my life has a film made me do that.

It's high up on my list of things to see. I blinked and missed its cinema run :-(

Yep, you would have done .. It wasn't released it many.

Well we watched it two nights on the trot .. There were still a couple of parts in the film I was unable to watch, or listen to .. That's a first for me of a film.

Absolutely excellent acting ...

Would recommend this film to anyone. Great story and fine acting.

Scores a high 8/10

The Forum unofficial film group went to see this.

I love this film. Has anyone seen Dog Altogether? the short for the film done in 2007?

I started watching this the other night with my BF but due to it being late i fell asleep and missed the end but I was enjoying it more that I expected to, was quite a dark story and I did have tears in the first minute of the film (I am over emotional sometimes) well worth watching and I will have to get round to watching the end of it at some point

One of the best films i have seen this year.

The acting was excellent, but the subject matter was harrowing.... Nowhere near as bad as Snowtown, which I had to turn off, but I still found it very difficult to watch