Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Just had a look on google, that one is once a month and was on last Saturday.

next one is 10th April. There isn't a weekly one on a saturday at the moment as far as I know

Can anyone recommend a good carboot to do on a Saturday? I'm wanting to do one this Saturday but never done one on a Saturday before so any help would be good.

Cheers.

Twin Oaks starts this Saturday at Junc 29, Chesterfield. It's huge on a nice day and you don't have to get up ridiculously early. You can go in and set up from 11 or 12 if I remember rightly.

Cheers

Twin Oaks starts this Saturday at Junc 29, Chesterfield. It's huge on a nice day and you don't have to get up ridiculously early. You can go in and set up from 11 or 12 if I remember rightly.

Cheers

Are you sure about that? Says on the 1st page of this that it starts on the 2nd of April.

Are you sure about that? Says on the 1st page of this that it starts on the 2nd of April.

I'm not 100% certain but I reckon so. I'll be going on Sat. My father-in-law regularly stands there and he reckons it's back on Sat, he also lives about 2 mins away so presume he's seen the signs or been told.

I found a phone number for twin oaks, just rung them. It is starting up again this Saturday.

I'm sure I've seen a banner for a car boot at Norwood Grange Nursing Home in the S5 area. Does anybody have anymore details? :confused:

we drove past yersterday and it say's that it starts at 9am sat 31st march,hope this helps.

went to bakewell last sunday a joke really cars getting stuck in the mud and it was ankle deep just after you got through the gate even some of the stallholders where complaining.

hi any one know when marsh lane starts

Marsh lane starts on the 25th of march

went to bakewell last sunday a joke really cars getting stuck in the mud and it was ankle deep just after you got through the gate even some of the stallholders where complaining.

Yep! youre right.We went and although muddy:( we noticed that about 2 stalls that were random car booters.The rest were regulars selling the same items as last yr.Going to give that a swerve till later in the season.

Oldcoates was great and very busy

Oldcoates was great and very busy

We're off to Oldcotes on Sunday...are there any tips that you can provide.

Do we have to pay to park?

Will we need wellies?

How many traders on average are there?

That sort of thing

Thanks...any advice is welcome