Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Is the car boot at Olcotes still open on Wednesday and if so what time does it start

I went about a month ago and it wasn't open. However that may have all changed.

It starts on wednesday at oldcotes 8am to buyers

Hel 73 do you mean that it is just restarting this Wednesday(4th April)?

Just thought as buyers are being charged to enter some locations I thought I ought to update this,

No entrance fee for buyers

£1 Parking

Limited to 100 pitches.

hi

is this one opposite the audi garage on the roundabout? also what time does it start for buyers?

thanks

olcoats is on evrey single sunday love

olcoats is on evrey single sunday love

nice speiling lave

now lets take off the extra half hour on the x78 times 2 (busy both ways??) - a long way short of 4 hours

now lets take off the extra half hour on the x78 times 2 (busy both ways??) - a long way short of 4 hours

I was only letting the person who was considering going to Donny on the bus that it probly wouldent be worth it because of the time it would take on the bus.

Any way i think that you are on the wrong thread, this thread is the ''Carboot Megathread'' not the ''Bus travel times'' thread.

Fair enough it might usualy take 2 hrs from terminus to terminus But i thing that NO-ONE lives at the bus terminus, so it would take extra time to get there.

To every-one wondering.... Doncaster Carboot and Oldcoates are definitely on this sunday (Easter sunday)

Is Doncaster car boot on Easter Sunday pls

According to one of the chaps that direct the cars to the pitches, yes there is one on Easter Sunday. @ Doncaster, now letting people in a bit earlier than before from 5.30am onwards.

Thanks for your reply!

I saw the sign for Tesco Infirmary last week ... says 15 th April 2012