Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

is the one on in sheffield town in the morning and how much is it to sell??? or is there any more in sheffield in the morning that is free or cheap to sell thanks

is the one on in sheffield town in the morning and how much is it to sell??? or is there any more in sheffield in the morning that is free or cheap to sell thanks

I believe the City Centre one has closed down :(

Rob...you know you'd miss the early starts and haggling / banter with people if you didn't go. The money is the cherry on top of a great day out.

I reckon it's obligatory to be a bit mad in this game too.

Here's wishing both you and every 'booter' on here a profitable and successful weekend!

never a truer comment said Bobby ,, its fun :hihi::hihi::hihi:

So Bakewell showground is def on tomorrow?

Can anyone tell me about it? How many stalls is it? And is it undercovcer?

Many thanks!

another 1 Bobby ,, is any information about Barnsley Market ,, days ,times , fees :¬)

another 1 Bobby ,, is any information about Barnsley Market ,, days ,times , fees :¬)

I've not been on a Sunday morning before, been over on a Tuesday daytime, but only about half a dozen interesting stalls for me. All depends on what you collect. It's well covered if the weather's against you and there's plenty of places to eat and drink (though again, I haven't tried them) and toilets.

I've been twice on a Tuesday as a buyer - never done a market as a seller yet. Thursday at Chesterfield, is the best market around without a doubt! Doncaster - not bad, but not as good as Chessie.

I've not been on a Sunday morning before, been over on a Tuesday daytime, but only about half a dozen interesting stalls for me. All depends on what you collect. It's well covered if the weather's against you and there's plenty of places to eat and drink (though again, I haven't tried them) and toilets.

I've been twice on a Tuesday as a buyer - never done a market as a seller yet. Thursday at Chesterfield, is the best market around without a doubt! Doncaster - not bad, but not as good as Chessie.

i wasn,t even sure if they did 1 on a Sunday ,, i was just hopeing ,, as i said afore lookin at doing 1 in about 3 or 4 weeks time depending on weather ,, both about same distance from our end and fairly direct :thumbsup:

Hi

does anyone know if thoresby Market has a cupcake stand Thanks

We have discussed this particular car boot sale at least twice on this Forum in the past couple of weeks. It has definately CLOSED. Please read my earlier comments.:(

Does anyboady know how much to sell at keepmoat

I think its £12 for cars. I'm a market trader and have about 15 foot for 20 quid ,its all hard standing now for the winter so no getting messed up or even stuck in a field ...no need to book just join the queue

How rude...

Sorry, did not mean to be rude - just stating the facts. What's the point of giving information on this Forum if people don't read it? The car boot sale in the city centre has been the topic of conversation for the past couple of weeks, and I thought it had been made quite clear that it was closed, and that the organisers were looking for an alternative site for next year. Obviously I was wrong!