Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Don't forget Handsworth Old rectory Carboot sale this Saturday the 13th of october opens to the public at 9am till 12noon - 23 indoor stalls and 35 outdoor stalls - pitches are all sold bar 3 which should go tomorrow so should be lots of merchandise on show - come and take a look - just up from Asda into Handsworth and then directly behind st mary's church - the big church with the tall spire at the top of the hill

post code S13 9BZ tel 0114 2692537 email tim@orh.org.uk

Does anyone know if there are ANY sites this Sunday (14/10)?

Or have I missed the last ones? :(

Does anyone know if there are ANY sites this Sunday (14/10)?

Or have I missed the last ones? :(

Car boots on at Chesterfield town centre,Bakewell showground,Oldcotes,Doncaster keepmoat and I beleive Tansley is still on.

The Venue @ Stocksbridge are having an indoor car boot on Saturday 10th November. This can be found on their facebook page. Don't have any further details apart from their contact number is 0114 2838692.

table top sale today.saturday 13th at meesbrook park united reformed church s8 orp starts at 1 o clock..

The recorded message for Hope says that the boot sale on 14/10/2012 is cancelled due to waterlogged pitch, and there are no more now until 2013.

can anybody give me a bit of information about Keepmoat Stadium carboot ,, i:e is it busy,, contact number ,, number of sellers ,, entrance fee ,, ect,ect :¬)

can anybody give me a bit of information about Keepmoat Stadium carboot ,, i:e is it busy,, contact number ,, number of sellers ,, entrance fee ,, ect,ect :¬)

Last time I went, it was a scorching hot day and there was a good turn out of approx 250 sellers. I didn't buy anything as I go there quite late and must have missed the bargains. It was a good mixture of private sellers and traders and seemed well organised.

Parking was a bit of a pain and I think they charge, but there are some roads around there that are free.

Typical refreshments on site, but not sure of the toilet situation.

Hope that helps - if you go, do less us all know what your findings are.

Have a good un'!!

Last time I went, it was a scorching hot day and there was a good turn out of approx 250 sellers. I didn't buy anything as I go there quite late and must have missed the bargains. It was a good mixture of private sellers and traders and seemed well organised.

Parking was a bit of a pain and I think they charge, but there are some roads around there that are free.

Typical refreshments on site, but not sure of the toilet situation.

Hope that helps - if you go, do less us all know what your findings are.

Have a good un'!!

cheers comrade ,, probly try and do 1 in about 3 or 4 weeks time ,, just lookin for that autumn sunny sunday morning ,, nowt finer ,, so just lookin out for dates when its held , then travel 20 miles up to J3 on M18 ,, must be mad :loopy:ya going to have to make about £15 before ya in pocket :huh:

Is Oldcoates car boot open tomorrow?

cheers comrade ,, probly try and do 1 in about 3 or 4 weeks time ,, just lookin for that autumn sunny sunday morning ,, nowt finer ,, so just lookin out for dates when its held , then travel 20 miles up to J3 on M18 ,, must be mad :loopy:ya going to have to make about £15 before ya in pocket :huh:

Rob...you know you'd miss the early starts and haggling / banter with people if you didn't go. The money is the cherry on top of a great day out.

I reckon it's obligatory to be a bit mad in this game too.

Here's wishing both you and every 'booter' on here a profitable and successful weekend!