Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Hi, can anyone recommend a car boot for tomorrow, close to sheffield if possible? I was thinking about marsh lane, has it started up again yet?

we are doing one at Chesterfield 'doughnut' roundabout weather permitting

Hi, can anyone recommend a car boot for tomorrow, close to sheffield if possible? I was thinking about marsh lane, has it started up again yet?

I'm going to Oldcotes tomorrow, weather permitting. I'm unsure if Marsh Lane has re-opened yet but a good friend of mine (who frequents carboots weekly) is hedging his bets at Oldcotes being the best, so that's good enough for me :)

anyone going or been 2 a car boot this morning x

anyone going or been 2 a car boot this morning x

Just about to set off for the one in Donny, followed by the collectors and antiques fair at the racecourse. Hopefully the forecast snow will stay away. Will report findings as per at a later date.

Lydgate Junior School will be hosting a car boot sale from 10am to 12pm Saturday 24th March, in the school playground.

Admission for shoppers is 50p for adults, 20p for children and 40p for senior citizens.

Refreshments and second-hand goods will be on sale.

Please come along, all are welcome! :)

How do we go about booking a stall at this event

Is it true that the car boot sale at the motorpoint arena is starting again this weekend?

Is it true that the car boot sale at the motorpoint arena is starting again this weekend?

had a look on their website. It doesn't mention anything (I couldn't find it if it does anyway). That doesn't mean there isn't one. Maybe someone 'in the know' could shed some light?

any other ones this weekend?

I would keep my fingers crossed if you are planning on going there.

Last year they canceled most of there carboot dates, So by the end no-one was turning up.

Shame realy because there isnt a ''Propper'' Carboot in sheffield.

any other ones this weekend?

the venue at Stocksbridge are holding one on Saturday