Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Does anyone know what the ground is like at Oldcotes now? Has it started drying out or has this rain soaked it again?

Thanks!

Tesco carboot sale tomorrow is off due to weather all tickets sold will carry over to next one

Tesco carboot sale tomorrow is off due to weather all tickets sold will carry over to next one

Does anyone know when the next carboot at Tesco is please?

Does anyone know when the next carboot at Tesco is please?

Hi it's the 21st of April

thanx to kidley , took your advise regarding it being cheeper at chesterfield rather than marsh lane , went to chesterfield and it cost me £18.40 to stand with my van , it would only cost me £12 at marsh lane with loads more room and better location , wish people would get facts right before posting on here

---------- Post added 23-03-2013 at 14:14 ----------

just been on web site for marsh lane car boot peakpromotionscarboots and its reopening next sunday 31st march 2013 weather permiting , the phone numbers are on the web site

Hi booterbob

you where robbed I think i wish people would get there facts right before slagging off.

please read the cost at Chesterfield is £9.20

http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/chesterfield/events/feature/chesterfield-car-boot-sale

Edited by kidley

I'm still trying to get the mods to sort out a sticky thread for 2013.

I have started a new thread for 2013 here http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=9670817#post9670817

PLEASE USE THAT THREAD FROM NOW.

If you see anything wrong on the front page of the 2013 thread let me know.

Starlet83 will be taking over as soon as the mods get back to us.

Cheers

Jim

hi kidley,

I WAS MORE AT THE POINT THAT YOUR ORIGINAL POST READ IT WAS CHEAPER AT CHESTERFIELD THAN MARSH LANE , AT CHESTERFIELD THEY CHARGE YOU £9.20 PER CAR PARKING SPACE , BUT IF YOU TAKE A VAN THEY CHARGE YOU 2X SPACES = 18.40.

AT MARSH LANE THEY ONLY CHARGE £9 A CAR AND £12 FOR A VAN , HENCE MARSH LANE IS CHEAPER AND GET ALOT MORE ROOM FOR YOUR MONEY