Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

The one in Chesterfield doughnut car park is on every Sunday, hard standing.

The one in Chesterfield doughnut car park is on every Sunday, hard standing.

Is it worth going?

Is it worth going?

Yes its worth a trip if you know the car park its usualy between 3/4 to 100% full, But if you are going there from Sheffield there is one at Chesterfield foot ball ground as well.

Yes its worth a trip if you know the car park its usualy between 3/4 to 100% full, But if you are going there from Sheffield there is one at Chesterfield foot ball ground as well.

I'm trading so need to know which get the busiest. Might go down next sun. Thanks for the info :)

Oldcoates are open every Sunday I think.

the one at the doughnut has moved now to the proact stadium football ground , its not aswell as.:)

the one at the doughnut has moved now to the proact stadium football ground , its not aswell as.:)

Thanks for the info i will be going tomorrow, when did this happen?

---------- Post added 17-02-2013 at 10:23 ----------

Been to Proact fc this morning i would say that it will do marsh lane out of a lot of custom, there are more stands at Proact than they was at the doughnut, 'i think' and capable of standing a lot more.

Thanks for the info i will be going tomorrow, when did this happen?

---------- Post added 17-02-2013 at 10:23 ----------

Been to Proact fc this morning i would say that it will do marsh lane out of a lot of custom, there are more stands at Proact than they was at the doughnut, 'i think' and capable of standing a lot more.

Did you end up going?

is there any table top sales in sheffield on please if any one noes of any thanks