Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Its OK merging the carboot threads but this is last years, whens the new one going to get sorted

We'll set up a new one when we have a volunteer who is prepared to take on the organising of the thread. When we do, we'll announce it. Until then, it's simply a case of posting queries that people can reply to.

I've been doing a bit of wheeler dealing, buying and selling of late to try and earn a crust. Times are hard. I've been thinking about car boots but have never been to one. Does anyone know if this would be allowed or is it just used stuff. I have some inexpensive jewellry etc, stirling siver....that I'd like to flog, all new. Anyone know of a good place to start my booting life? :cool:

NEW CAR BOOT SALE

Running from May to July 2013 @ The Fleur De Lys, Totley, S17 4AA.

All proceeds going to charitable causes.

Keep informed on Facebook by liking our page The Fleur De Lys, Totley or call Alex or Paul on 0113 3272 404 for more details.

when do car boots usually start up again? i can't wait! haha

when do car boots usually start up again? i can't wait! haha

Usually late March/April. The outdoor ones tend to start in spring at the weather gets warmer

Hi does anyone know how much it is to stand at Doncaster keep moat carboot

Hi does anyone know how much it is to stand at Doncaster keep moat carboot

Yes its £10

Can anyone tell me if Chesterfield is on tomorrow and is it worth going to as a buyer? Thanks

I've been doing a bit of wheeler dealing, buying and selling of late to try and earn a crust. Times are hard. I've been thinking about car boots but have never been to one. Does anyone know if this would be allowed or is it just used stuff. I have some inexpensive jewellry etc, stirling siver....that I'd like to flog, all new. Anyone know of a good place to start my booting life? :cool:

Oldcotes car boot is now open - it costs £12 to go as trade/new items.

Can anyone tell me if Chesterfield is on tomorrow and is it worth going to as a buyer? Thanks

Chesterfield is on every Sunday, except Christmas and new year but who will turn out in this weather is anybody's guess, having said that, i have been in bad weather and been surprised how many sellers do turn out.