Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Don't know if it's of interest but there's a sale of nearly new children's clothes and baby equipment tomorrow at Ecclesall Junior School, Ringinglow Road, S11. Entry is 50p and there's some lovely clothes (designer labels) and some really good baby equipment. Low prices on them too. Sale runs from 10.30 am to 12 noon. Might be worth a look.

Wish I'd known about this sooner - the car boot I was gonna sell my baby/toddler stuff at just been cancelled!

Anyone know of any other car boots this Sunday?

Edited by Boots22

Wish I'd known about this sooner - the car boot I was gonna sell my baby/toddler stuff at just been cancelled!

Anyone know of any other car boots this Sunday?

as far as i know Boots,, thorpe hesley ,, ant had chance to pass it this week to get confirmation from roadside notice boards ,,:)

Is the twin oaks junc 29 car boot on tomorrow 6/10/12, does anyone know please?

hello everyone does anyone know if the following is open tomorrow and if there is any other ones open in sheffield tomorrow thankyou in advance :)

high green paces

marsh lane

the new one in town wellington street

sherwood forest

tesco infirmary rd

thorpe hesley

i know well i think a few are just wanting confirmation really thanks.

hello everyone does anyone know if the following is open tomorrow and if there is any other ones open in sheffield tomorrow thankyou in advance :)

high green paces

marsh lane

the new one in town wellington street

sherwood forest

tesco infirmary rd

thorpe hesley

i know well i think a few are just wanting confirmation really thanks.

been in touch with THORPE HESLEY and it is on ,, WELLINGTON STREET is finished with ,, don,t think PACES av got one :)

hy.does anybody if carboot from wellington street has moved to old college grounds at norton please? the last time i went the stallholders were talking about moving there.

is marsh lane still on does anybody know or has it now closed until next year x

Big thank you to all the organisers and especially the buyers at Thorpe Hesley Carboot! Another good turn-out and we've spoke to some lovely people and enjoyed the banter, with sellers and buyers alike.

Shame that's the last one for 2012...already looking forward to next year there.

Thanks!!

Big thank you to all the organisers and especially the buyers at Thorpe Hesley Carboot! Another good turn-out and we've spoke to some lovely people and enjoyed the banter, with sellers and buyers alike.

Shame that's the last one for 2012...already looking forward to next year there.

Thanks!!

bobby 64 i totally agree ,, wonderful carboot,,i,ve done 4 there this year ,, well run ,, wonderful banter ,, lucky enough to get a good pitch until today ,, got shoved on bend were trees are ,, more sunshine darn pit ,, it were my turn ,, just a thought for organisers ,, let buyers park there and move cricket square on slope :hihi:,, but 10/10 to all involved in running it and 10/10 for buyers :)

Hi everyone this is my first post so im sorry its a bit of a gripe. I went to the old cotes carboot sale this morning and had a bit of a bad experience there. When i was driving in a man asked me at the entrance if i had any mobile phones, i made a mistake and said yes. He chased my car to my allocated spot, i told him it would be a while before i get the phones out as it was dark. He then went into my boot and started taking things out until he found the phones, he actually frightened me even though he was very small and spoke very little english. I told the steward who did nothing he could see i was in my older years and infirm. I think i will try another carboot sale next time, any recomendations? I hope its not like this at all the carboots?

I also had a great time at Thorpe Hesley today! We were also in the cold under the trees, but it was a good day anyway, met some brilliant people, especially a very helpful man next to us, as we were car boot amateurs!