Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

I think its got a good chance of being cancelled Bex ,, a lot of rain has come down ,, the only bit of hope is that there,s going to be a couple of dry days and with the ground being on a bit of a slope it should help it run off ,,but here,s hoping ,, if it,s called off i mite try that 1 at Chaucer School on Saturday ,, suppose to be a nice day :¬)

thanks for your reply diddydoddy, think i will go 2 chaucer as a buyer but i only have chance to sell on the sunday cos only got a babysitter 4 that morning so really hope it stays dry for a while now :/

thanks for your reply diddydoddy, think i will go 2 chaucer as a buyer but i only have chance to sell on the sunday cos only got a babysitter 4 that morning so really hope it stays dry for a while now :/

well if weathers decent i mite go for a walk round Loxley carboot ,, it dunt start to early ,, and Chaucer,s only 5 minutes away from our end and ant got a great deal to sell :¬)

has anyone heard whether loxley has been cancelled for 30th? i suppose it will be due to the weather? really hope not as ive got loads to sell! so if anyone hears anything please let me know :) could anyone tell me any alternatives if it is cancelled for the 30th thanks x

Loxley not cancelled, been moved to Wisewood Community Centrecar park

Hi everyone, Loxley car boot is definitely not cancelled we are moving to Wisewood Sports Centre again as the field is saturated, should be a food/drinks van there too. All other details are the same, please contact 07533544737/purple_cat_21@hotmail.com to book a pitch, thanks.

Hi everyone, Loxley car boot is definitely not cancelled we are moving to Wisewood Sports Centre again as the field is saturated, should be a food/drinks van there too. All other details are the same, please contact 07533544737/purple_cat_21@hotmail.com to book a pitch, thanks.

fantastic thanks for letting everyone know!

There is one at Chaucer School from 8am Saturday 29th September. . I went last time and got 2 purses for 50p each.... I love my purses :hi hi:. Got DD a game for her DS for £2. Plus a few other bits. I love car boots.

is there a contact number for the Chaucer School carboot , also any details on entrance fee :¬)

is there a contact number for the Chaucer School carboot , also any details on entrance fee :¬)

29th September 2012 - Saturday - 8am - 12 noon Car Boot, Chaucer

http://www.chaucer.sheffield.sch.uk

Enquiries : enquiries@chaucer.sheffield.sch.uk

Headteacher : headteacher@chaucer.sheffield.sch.uk

Contact by Phone : (0114) 232 2338

Contact by Fax : (0114) 231 6181

Contact by Post:

Chaucer BEC

Wordsworth Avenue

Sheffield, UK, S5 8NH

£5 for cars

Free for buyers

What time does the loxley (wisewood) carboot open to buyers?

29th September 2012 - Saturday - 8am - 12 noon Car Boot, Chaucer

http://www.chaucer.sheffield.sch.uk

Enquiries : enquiries@chaucer.sheffield.sch.uk

Headteacher : headteacher@chaucer.sheffield.sch.uk

Contact by Phone : (0114) 232 2338

Contact by Fax : (0114) 231 6181

Contact by Post:

Chaucer BEC

Wordsworth Avenue

Sheffield, UK, S5 8NH

£5 for cars

Free for buyers

thankyou for information ,, bit a luck mite just get away with weather , forecast to say chance of very small shower about 1ish ,, :¬)

Sorry, but this information is wrong, it is not on every Sunday. They are holding their last car boot sale on Sunday 23rd September. Shame it didn't do better, because it could have lasted through the winter months due to the hard standing.

Unfortunately i didnt do the last carboot so didnt know it was to finish .

After speaking with the organiser Janet she felt 16 weeks with the best turn out 35 /40 carbooters and for the first 8 weeks free to stand,that she had given it her best in the town centre.

Janet is still hoping to get a hard standing all year round carboot up and running somewhere in Sheffield so fingers crossed . Will let you know if / when she does shes a great lass hopefully gets the support she deserves on the next one .

Happy Booting

Alison

Just back from the Chaucer carboot. There's about 30-40 stalls and plenty of buyers. Hot food and drinks onsite too. Little boy managed to find some deals today, but not me. Worth a look around tho'.

Just back from the Chaucer carboot. There's about 30-40 stalls and plenty of buyers. Hot food and drinks onsite too. Little boy managed to find some deals today, but not me. Worth a look around tho'.

i did Chaucer to Bob ,, bit cramped only space for 1 table,, but steadystream ,, not the the best days standing but again put that down to lack of space , buyers couldn,t hover too long at stalls but at least weather held off ,, mite give Wisewood ( Loxley Carboot ) a go tomorrow if no rain :¬)