Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Can anyone recommend a good saturday car boot, I'd really really really appreciate it

I've looked on the list on page 1 but looking through the rest of the thread I can't see which ones are worth going to

Thanks in advance for any useful info

is the sheffield forum becoming a second hand site or a online car boot ive noticed theres less about sheffield more and more about selling junk on line has anybody else noticed this trend

How to win friends and influence people!!!

Bet you are a teacher

We went to Wellington Street on Sunday and it was good. Can recommend it. £8 per car now. Opens at 6.30ish but we got there at 6.15 and went straight in

Has the Wellington Street carboot just started?, i live opposite & never noticed it, only today i've seen signs around the carpark.. What time does it start?

Has the Wellington Street carboot just started?, i live opposite & never noticed it, only today i've seen signs around the carpark.. What time does it start?

It's been on for several weeks. Starts 6.30am

where about in thorpe hesley is the car boot and when is on

i don,t think its classed as being in Thorpe Hesley ,, its on cricket pitch where Travellers is ,, if you coming by M1 north , turn off J35 first exit and your virtually there :¬)

Can anyone recommend a good saturday car boot, I'd really really really appreciate it

I've looked on the list on page 1 but looking through the rest of the thread I can't see which ones are worth going to

there,s 1 at chaucer school on 29th sept ,, just trail back about 6 or 7 messages and details are theer :¬)

Come along and join us this Saturday.

Car Boot Sale on Saturday 15th September at Forge Valley Community School (former Myers Grove site), Wood Lane, Stannington

Booters at 8am. Buyers at 9.00am. 1pm finish

£5 per car, £10 per van

Car wash, cakes, teas and coffees all available on the morning

All proceeds towards funding a volunteer student expedition to Uganda to help build local schools in remote areas.

Next one planned for Saturday 20th October.

Loxley Recreation Ground, Car Boot, 16th September, sellers 7am buyers from 8.15am.

Cars £7 if pre-booked, £8 on the day, vans £10 if field not too wet (its ok at the moment)

Cafe & toilets available.

Contact dtails - 07533544737/[email protected]

Where abouts is the wellington street carboot asked afew people and there not sure.