Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Hi

Is marsh lane on today, does anyone know please ??

I've just tried the number for marsh lane and it's turned off apparently if it's switched off its not on :( is the tesco one on ?

Tesco car boot is on, but when I went at about 7 o'clock there were only about 8 or 9 cars there to sell so it was a complete waste of time. Looks like everyone's given up for now.

just been to tesco car boot and the one at wellington street , if you,re reading this and thinking about going stay in bed , i repeat STAY IN BED , like the previous person said 8 or 9 cars at tesco with poor stuff for sale and only 3 cars and a van at wellington street

On way 2 marsh lane hope its.open will let u no lol

Tesco car boot is on, but when I went at about 7 o'clock there were only about 8 or 9 cars there to sell so it was a complete waste of time. Looks like everyone's given up for now.

Yep was rubbish wish I hadn't bothered turning up to buy even though its a fine morning no one had bothered to go and sell !

On way 2 marsh lane hope its.open will let u no lol

Marsh Lane not open if phone switched off !

Wellington Street was good for us today my hubby stood and although not many there he did very well said plenty of buyers either on foot or in cars so its looking up . We are definately giving it a go next week.

Apparently Bowshaw only on for another 3 weeks .

Happy Booting !

That's very strange because I was told by the organiser that this event was CANCELLED. Therefore, if these people have set up to sell they must have done so without permission. Naughty, naughty!!

That's very strange because I was told by the organiser that this event was CANCELLED. Therefore, if these people have set up to sell they must have done so without permission. Naughty, naughty!!

It wasn't advertised anywhere as 'cancelled' though was it so how would anyone know?