Thanks

8th July I believe

Charity Fun Day - Sunday 8 July 2012

10:00 am - 3:00 pm

King Edwards VII Lower School

Darwin Lane

Sheffield

S10 5RG

This is now an Indoor event with a variety of other activities taking place throughout the day please book before.

Contact 07531 677688 for a pitch sellers from 9:00 am buyers from 10:00 am

Edited by facilities
Spelling

is the car boot going ahead at stradbrooke school

or autism plus

:confused:

re Stradbroke primary carboot and summer fair today (sat 7th)

Just to update everyone , the event will go ahead but due to the weather , will now be an indoor event from 1-4 .

the carboot sale will now take place as a table top sale in the school dining hall.

If you have not booked a pitch , and you are planning to attend please contact us regarding availability of places before arriving as space is now limited .

my number is 07917711570 or you can call caroline who is also organising on 07741066782

hope to see you there

Sally

re Stradbroke primary carboot and summer fair today (sat 7th)

Just to update everyone , the event will go ahead but due to the weather , will now be an indoor event from 1-4 .

the carboot sale will now take place as a table top sale in the school dining hall.

If you have not booked a pitch , and you are planning to attend please contact us regarding availability of places before arriving as space is now limited .

my number is 07917711570 or you can call caroline who is also organising on 07741066782

hope to see you there

Sally

hya do you have alot of bookings for the table top today

Hi

we have 15 bookings so far , with space for approx 4/5 more

regards

sally

Evening All ,

Just to let you know wellington road definately on in the morning just spoken to Janet . Seems all going well been plenty of advertising to keep interest up so lets give the lass a chance . Plus for all that have mentioned about traffic wardens and parking plenty of free parking as it is sunday seems only one that charges is the nearest multi storey.If you want it then support it Great lass so give it a go !

does anyone know if Hope car boot is on tomorrow?

Wellington Street will be on 8th July. very good for sellers.i made £200 last week i went. buyers there before seller's arrive