Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Hi please will someone tell me if marsh lane is on this coming sunday??? thanks

marsh lane is getting like twin oaks now for buying

buyers are not in till 6-30 went this sunday and the sellers where running around buying by the time every one got in all the best stuff had gone hope jeff stops this and starts to let buyers and sellers in at the same time

as for if marsh lane is on or off give the number a call if it rings he is on

well you can pay £8 pounds to get in at 5.30

Do you think there will be any on the 4th of June (in sheffield or around) or will everyone just be celebrating the Jubilee period?

hiya guys wanting to do a carboot tomorrow, heard kiveton was good, could someone please let me know how much it is to pitch up? and what its like please, i sell jewellery (hand made and other) and various bits and bobs, thank you in advance :)

Car Boot Sale Withdrawal? Other Regular Boots, Auctions and Market Days

* Barlborough - Thursdays - NO MORE CAR BOOTS TILL new season 2012, from 9.30am Barlborough Showground, Chesterfield Road A619, Chesterfield, Barlborough, Derbyshire, S43 4TT (see carbootjunction website for full details)

* Chesterfield - Thursdays - Antiques and collectibles http://www.chesterfield.gov.uk/defau...D=446&CID=4623

* Denaby- Wednesdays

* Doncaster Market -Wednesday - Bric a Brac

* Fitzwilliam - Wednesday morning from 7am, located between Hemsworth/Barnsley/Donny/Rotherham.

* Hoyland Second Hand Market - Thursday mornings (Market Setts)

* Kiveton - mornings Tuesdays (and Sundays) hard standing

* Oldcotes 10am til 3pm Wednesdays until end September

* Rotherham Market -Wednesday - Bric a Brac..........................

hey there just wondered if u had any information of the tuesday carboot/market at kiveton???? heard its ok, but need to know how much to have a stall there and stuff lol xxxx

hiya guys wanting to do a carboot tomorrow, heard kiveton was good, could someone please let me know how much it is to pitch up? and what its like please, i sell jewellery (hand made and other) and various bits and bobs, thank you in advance :)

It wasn't that good last week. I travelled down from Grenoside and got there about 9.30am, only to find about 5 traders all packing their stuff up. The weather wasn't that good to be honest.

Does anyone know if bowshaw carboot near meadowhead is on this sunday only ive tried the number several times thats on the carboot link and getting nobody answer thanks

Number is 07531897760.

Just heard the same from the girl cutting my hair. Her Auntie is the Organiser and although it's hopefully going to be a weekly carboot every week of the year, this week's carboot is cancelled. I left a business card with the hairdresser, to pass on to her Auntie, hopefully she'll email me and confirm and then I'll get back on here and let you all know.

Number is 07531897760.

The paperwork has been delayed and should be sorted for June.

went to oldcoates today total waste of time and diesel wom't bother going again on wednesday.

Dudleydo - Was this because of the number of traders or the quality of goods on sale? I have yet to go on a Wednesday but would like to know what it is like before I venture there. Thanks.

there was about 10 or 12 stalls they were at the top where you normally park on a sunday i would say that the majority of them were traders rather than car boot just not worth the trip out total waste of time.