Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Is Pack horse lane car boot very big and is it busy?

Is Pack horse lane car boot very big and is it busy?

IMO- neither

Hi ,

Just a reminder Newman School carboot on tomorrow have been passed to make sure its still on . Its near the traffic lights on bawtry road at Whiston . No need to book ,weather pending always a good turn out . I will be there reguardless with a few plants .

Alison

i have tried oldcotes and marsh lane.I think Marsh lane is the best one.Marsh lane is the best car boot in Sheffield and its definately on tomorrow.

what time is marsh lane usually up and running and ready for buyers? :D

what time is marsh lane usually up and running and ready for buyers? :D

I've noticed a sign at Marsh Lane that says that buyers are allowed on at 6.30am and not before.

At the time of your post I was sat waiting at this car boot for them to set up. it was the first of the season for them, next one is on the 17th June, great car boot with very reasonable prices for good quality items.

thanx for letting me know.

Sellers 5:30am buyers 6:45

Hope was cancelled today. I wish there was some system of warning us before we go all that way out!

Hope was cancelled today. I wish there was some system of warning us before we go all that way out!

Hi there.If you phone 07538194348 on a sunday morning,a recording will tell you if hope carboot is on or not...We use this before making the journey..

What time does marsh lane tend to mostly be finished?

Hi there.If you phone 07538194348 on a sunday morning,a recording will tell you if hope carboot is on or not...We use this before making the journey..

Thanks, that is useful :)