Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Is there a car boot starting on Mondays somewhere in Sheffield?

has anyone tryied Oldcoates on a wednesday???

I'll ditto that too...anybody been on a Wednesday please?

Is there a car boot starting on Mondays somewhere in Sheffield?

Sorry, there are no car boots on a Monday. In Sheffield they are either on a Saturday or Sunday

Just been past Oldcotes (on my way to Donny market) Wednesday Carboot hasn't started yet...

We went to a few Wednesdays last year in the middle of summer and they were really pants, just need more people!

Have the Sunday's at Oldcotes started yet?

We went to a few Wednesdays last year in the middle of summer and they were really pants, just need more people!

Have the Sunday's at Oldcotes started yet?

I thought it wouldent be any good (manly dealers turining up) Oldcotes has started but i prefer doncaster football stadium carboot.

There was a right good turn out on sunday & it should get better and better

I thought it wouldent be any good (manly dealers turining up) Oldcotes has started but i prefer doncaster football stadium carboot.

There was a right good turn out on sunday & it should get better and better

Is there one this weekend? I'm thinking of going to the Antiques Fair at Donny racecourse, so if the Carboot was on first...Result.

Is there one this weekend? I'm thinking of going to the Antiques Fair at Donny racecourse, so if the Carboot was on first...Result.

Yes it is on this weekend, its on every suday exept from christmas & when it's snowing.

Im there every week, Hope to see you there

Yes it is on this weekend, its on every suday exept from christmas & when it's snowing.

Im there every week, Hope to see you there

Will look out for you Mike, wear a Red carnation so I can identify you.

Been to Hoyland Market today, which is the 'mini me' of Barnsley market, expect less crowded. Nothing in the way of Antiques, but okay for the Carbooters. Worth a trip out.

Edited by bobbyt64

Lydgate Junior School will be hosting a car boot sale from 10am to 12pm Saturday 24th March, in the school playground.

Admission for shoppers is 50p for adults, 20p for children and 40p for senior citizens.

Refreshments and second-hand goods will be on sale.

Please come along, all are welcome! :)

Will look out for you Mike, wear a Red carnation so I can identify you.

Funny you should say that couler because i usually ware a bright red Nike jumper:hihi: