Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Thanks Jim, I shall put my best socks on and travel forth - Doncaster, here I come!!!

Thanks Jim, I shall put my best socks on and travel forth - Doncaster, here I come!!!

If you find any Doncaster football programmes from the 40's and 50's I'm your man!:thumbsup:

Jim

Nearly New Sale Baby & Children's sale

Saturday 3rd March 2012

10am 12pm

Wadsley Church Hall, Worrall Road, sheffield, S6 4BB

Come along and grab some bargains for your little ones and enjoy drinks and home-made cakes.

Baby and children's clothes, maternity wear, shoes, toys, equipment

Entrance 20p (donated to Sheffield Children's Hospital).

Drinks and home-made cakes available - proceeds also go to Sheffield Children's Hospital.

First time at Chesterfield Market today and... I'm very impressed. Best one I've visited so far and really puts Sheffield's outdoor Monday market to shame.

Plenty of stalls to root through, whilst waiting for Carboot season to start.

Tomorrow at Hillsborough Arena

Sorry for the last minute posting but we've just had confirmed a

Jumble Sale (baby stuff) 11-2pm-free entry

Family Fun day & Childrens Party-2pm-£3.50 per child

This event is being organised by Hallam Uni students as part of their course and all proceeds will go to Banardos

Disappointing. Half the amount of dates as last year and they started in May last year, not July.

Any reasons why I wonder?

The Arena has limited use of the site due to Rugby and football fixtures.

They are having two car boots together so there will be 200 spaces available.

Last year we turned so many people away due to our license only permiting 100 booters.

Although we are only having 7 it should be a large popular event for both sellers and buyers.

First time at Chesterfield Market today and... I'm very impressed. Best one I've visited so far and really puts Sheffield's outdoor Monday market to shame.

Always has, always will.

Hello all, just a couple of updates regarding the start of ther new carboot season...

I've just looked on the York website and York kicks off on 31st March until 27th October, with a few selected dates excluded during the course of the year.

Also, just rang the nice man at Twin Oakes and, although this is not 100% set because of the weather, they are looking at starting again on 17th March! Hurray!